Page 82 of 581 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
    Stop unduly picking on SWTFs, you've had your ample say on the matter in general. (that's really more a broad statement than a directed one.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Chaddy, that's awesome, where did you find him? It better not have been Duarte Target.
    Found them at the Target in Culver City. That place has been a mess for weeks. There was just the two, as well.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

The other day was new magazine day, and so here's some scans for you guys...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figoh95_07a.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	13373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figoh95_07b.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	13374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hh89_01.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	13375  
    plasticfetish.net

Another Opitimus Prime? This one looks pretty good. What collection, scale is it?

Who is the other guy? Don't tell me it is a SW Transformer that turns into the Death Star?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My guess would be Primus, the god of the Transformers and arch-enemy of Unicron the Chaos-Bringer, who sacrificed himself to destroy Unicron by trapping them both in barren planetoids. Only it didn't work quite as planned, and we got Cybertron (and Primus' children, the Transformers) and a big ol' planet-eatin' SOB.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am a dork and was just thinking how cool it would be to have a Transformer turn into the ZZ Top car!

What other famous rock n roadsters could they do?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They could make a James Dean who transforms into a battle-damaged, uh, whatever type of car it was that he drove.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks for the 411 Chaddy, I hope I track that one down today.

Thanks for the scans PF, THS Convoy looks pretty good, but I still don't know about the forearms and the alt mode. THS (Transformers Hybrid Style) Convoy painted: http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=5472
    http://www.fantofan.jp/news/mag/figureking/fk96-6.jpg
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So what is he? 20th Anniversary Prime repainted or made with metal and they added a trailer? I need to find out if you can buy that trailer separately. I think you could from some source but it escaped me while I was in the hospital.

And I have only Sunstreaker here. I have to find my other T's in storage.

I found two new Alternators today: Rollbar and Ricochet. I wasn't even aware of these, but there they were. (It's somewhat rare for figures to completely sneak up on me anymore. )

Rollbar is a orange repaint of Swindle, and Ricochet is a black Smokescreen with a mediocre fire effect. I couldn't justify getting these at $20 each. They didn't look stellar in vehicle mode, and robot mode, well, I can't have three figures that look exactly alike standing together.

A simple head swap or name change could've done it, though. Like if the Swindle repaint were green, yellow, and silver, and named Brawn, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat. But I don't remember the original Rollbar very well at all (Throttlebot, right?), and don't remember Ricochet at all. So these stayed on the shelf.

I have a feeling many will think like me, and these will be easier to find than most other recent Alternators. Shoot, Sunstreaker may have been Viper #3, but it was based on an Autobot we know and love.
    Tommy, close your eyes.