Quote Originally Posted by Adam
Did we ever discuss the the new Astrotrain toy for the Transformer Classics line this fall? I can't remember, and am too lazy to look back. :lipsrseal If we did and all of this is redundent, please ignore.

Also ignore the tformers.com watermark, the pictures are actually from the Japanese patent website which I will get to in a sec.

Anyway, like I said, these come from the Japanese Patent site, which should be an amazing resource. Not only do they have protos of new unreleased figures but they have them as far back as RiD and Beast Wars. We should see some new pictures from this site before long. For info on how to utilize this go here:http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3423
Yeah, that Astrotrain is awesome-ish. I mean, neither mode REALLY looks like either mode...not even as well as the original. But the fact that it's not a panel-former is interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest of the line. With this, the movie toys, and the Titaniums, the future of TF's is bright.