Page 90 of 588 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
    yeah, hotrodimus looks the best, close second is either starscream or optimus... the others are meh, with megatron (totally unfortunately) bringing up the rear so bad that hot-rod is about to lap him. bumblebee looks awesome. totally on board for this series, without being a completist.

it looks like the aero-scoop on top of optimus possible turns into his gun or something? it definitely has break lines, as in definitely transforms. maybe it turns into his back, like the jetpack they sometime show him with or something.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

According to some line art I saw a week or so ago, it plugs into his back.

My guess is it's a shield as well, probably fits onto his forearms.

Energon's Divebomb seems to be getting a repaint, but it's not a good colorscheme IMO:
    http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=6018&mode=flat
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I can't decide if these rubsigns are a good thing or not. The only figure that has a non-rub faction symbol is Megs right now. The others look kinda funny without them now that I think about it.

The one on Megs' chest looks particularly garish to me though. And nothing says "robot in disguise" like a bigass faction symbol plastered across its side.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, but I don't care about the disguise factor. They are toys, I know they are not just cars.

They're still "robots in disguise", it's the central theme of the line.

Check it, TF Titanium Series techspecs (of sorts):
    http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries...e=transformers

They blatantly misnamed the 2nd megatron on the page, it says G1 Megs but it's obviously Cybertron Megs.
    Last edited by JediTricks; 05-30-2006 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    They're still "robots in disguise", it's the central theme of the line.
    I'm quite aware of that. I only hope these come with sticker sheets like in G1 for those of us who don't care so much about that aspect.

I am not a fan of stickers, as they tend to break down too easily.

JT has a point on the Titanium Megatron. But, the Ark entry more than makes up for it.

And, "disguises" went out the window in the late 80s. Shifting and folding (like a puzzle) became the new theme.

Stickers?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Every time Hasbro includes a stickersheet instead of a paint job, an angel gets his wings... cut off.

Late '80s my ***, they went out the window at the end of '85. Nothing says "robot in disguise" like a neon whatchmacallit with a robot hanging underneath.