Page 91 of 585 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    so... what... is that from the movie? that looks pretty sweet, if it's real. the drawing looks kinda cheap-o, though. like it's fan-made.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

This is almost certainly a Hasbro color code sheet, they send it to the factory to determine which colors go where on the toy. I don't believe this is the movie version, it's too soon and the design is a little un-movie-like. My guess is it's an Alternators figure, and a good-looking one at that. I ain't so thrilled about the desert color for Megs' base coloring, but I'll take it over no Megs tank alternator.

Oh, here's a photo of Classics' Astrotrain in train mode: http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=6036&mode=flat

It looks as bad as I feared, maybe worse - there's no bottom to the middle!
    Last edited by JediTricks; 06-01-2006 at 03:25 PM.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That Megatron......hoooo yeah!

As for Astrotrain, it might be mistransformed in the picture. But, that is the actual, correctly transformed toy....then JT and I finally agree on a toy.

i don't buy too many TF's but i definitely want Rodimus, Starscream, Prime, Bumblebee and even Astrotrain. i draw the line at nerf foam dart megs though.

or put it this way, the astrotrain that JT passes up in the local stores will be mine
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

So.. Kiss Convoy will not be made of die cast. Sucks for those who wanted it to be.

Almost didn't post this cause its so blurry, but what the hey.

http://www.tfw2005.com/news/data/upi...rimlock5kk.jpg

Target's exclusive 2packs, both TFU and CY, are now $4.24 at my store, that means it's the lowest it'll go. I picked up the last Overbite & Repugnus set. Repugnus isn't that good, and they assembled his mouth wrong. Overbite is worth the $4.24 though, a little weird but pretty nifty none the less.

Classics' Rodimus test shot on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6063173376

I like the side alt view, but that spoiler looks stupid big. The back shot of bot mode says "I'm Cybertron's Hot Shot" a little much, but I'm still on board.

Titanium Series Optimus 6" in packaging:
    http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=6048&mode=flat

Damn that looks badass, real clean for a packaging too. I love the "collect them all" and it's 1 guy.

Classics' Megatron alt mode UNPAINTED test shot:
    http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=6047&mode=flat

I know it's not painted and won't be all that clear green, but it still looks so darn plasticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Guglieme
    As for Astrotrain, it might be mistransformed in the picture.
    It's a Hasbro photo... so yeah, it could be. I don't think it is though, I think they got it right unfortunately.

But, that is the actual, correctly transformed toy....then JT and I finally agree on a toy.
    Woo!

I saw that Classics Grimlock colorsheet earlier, bot mode looks a little thin for the character, but all in all it looks quite promising.

Kiss Convoy goodbye!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Megatron toy, especially if an Alternator (the first Abrams one versus a known car company) is completely Mega-nificent! Gosh I'd want one, plus the MP Starscream, Alt. Rumble - it's time I built up some Decepticons (having 8 Autobots and plans to buy Mirage, and a possible repaint of Skids or Prime if they are popular Autobot characters (like Blaster, Ironhide, etc). Again, I'd buy Starscream MP repaints for Skywarp and Thundercracker as that is tradition (Rollbar, Richochet, Skids, Swerve, etc. are not!)

I will definitely be getting WW Prime, since it'll be nice to be able to afford a figure of that design!

Classics Grimlock looks sweet! I'm happy to see the classic coloration combined with the more modern recreation of the Tyrannosaurus. I hope the rocket launcher is removable, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The one thing about this being Alt Megs is that if it is the case, his vehicle mode will be under-scale for sure. That won't keep me from buying him, but it'll definitely keep me from displaying him in alt mode next to the other Alternators' alt modes.