Page 94 of 584 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
    Hey Dom, glad to see you got Mudflap for so cheap. That's pretty much how I feel about the guy too, except I paid full price and don't like the blue color either, so my grade was even harder.

Get this, I spotted LOC figures at TRU yesterday! First time I've ever seen them in person, I passed 'em up though.

I have to say, having seen these latest Hasbro pics of the TF:Classics, I don't really love the Classics line as much as I originally thought, the little "flip for robot mode" thing is stupid as hell, nobody uses the flipper on the SW Transformers and this will be stolen or broken lickety split. The figures' colors also are unbelievably shallow relying on plastics only, look at Megatron's & Starscream's faces, there's something not good about the decos on these. And some of the molds don't look as good anymore, like Rodimus and Starscream, they're good but not quite exciting to me anymore.

I do dig Bumblebee's trailer transforming into a jetpack, that's nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    I don't really know, but it may be cheaper for you to buy MP-04 ( Takara's MP Prime w/trailer.) when its released as opposed to the 3rd party trailer.
    I thought the rumors on that shifted from "trailer" to "talking base".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I thought the rumors on that shifted from "trailer" to "talking base".
    The talking base is for the Hasbro rerlease. Takara is releasing a trailer.

Oh, is that right? I hadn't heard that. Stupid f'ing Hasbro!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OK, so anyone want to reveal how you get a trailer? (preferably without re-buying Optimus Prime if you already have a perfectly good one?)

Now that we've seen the TF The Movie main page, I'm thinking that megatron color sheet is from the Alternators line. The eyes give it away. Especially since we've seen the Classics Megs and Alternators is due a Megatron.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

That's the general assumption, so I hope it's correct. Over on BWTF I said I thought Megs as a tank would be 1/28th scale to fit in the packaging, one of their members pointed out that to fit the packaging it'd be 1/35th scale! That's significantly smaller, I hope they're going to offer this as a larger set, like $30, but I'm expecting small-tank Megs.

And the 6" Titanium transforming Optimus and Megatron show off their transformations on the Hasbro site now:

http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries...fm?page=action

Once the flash in the main body loads, I *strongly* suggest you click "music off" in the upper right. Now choose Transformers, then Forged Metal Figures, then you can click on Optimus or Megatron. The middle of the screen will display the figure and have it transform to and from over and over. Under the figure is the bio note for the figure, you can scroll it down to read the whole thing.

Optimus' transformation looks really cool, very involved compared to what I thought these were gonna be.

I'm not quite as impressed with Megatron's transformation, it looks like the legs do most of the bulk work and the smaller turret gets stuck with the all of the upper body. It's not bad, but I like a little more balance.

My God. A War Within Optimus Prime that I can afford, and now he transforms? This is truly, truly good news indeed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If that "flip disk" is rooted into the packaging as well as it is on the SWTF line, it ain't getting stolen by nobody.

I agree in in general about Classics though. Thus far, pretty underwhelming, with Starscream being the same price-point as Bumblebee. Although, Bumblebee looks good.

All the same, I think Cybertron is my last big romp through Transformers.

The larger the flipper, the easier to remove it will be.

So apparently 6" Titanium Megatron is not War Within the way Hasbro's site bio suggests, the packaging bio is different and clearly has him in the TF-GI Joe crossover!
    http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=48908
    How crazy is that?

Oh, and get this madness, one of the TF sites is reporting that Alternators Nemesis Prime will be an SDCC exclusive! What kind of bullmonkeys is that?!?
    Last edited by JediTricks; 06-13-2006 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks

Oh, and get this madness, one of the TF sites is reporting that Alternators Nemesis Prime will be an SDCC exclusive! What kind of bullmonkeys is that?!?

It's too bad too, because I was really looking forward to that one. Even if they offer some on the hasbro site, the average person doesn't have a chance at snagging one. I just hope that preorder I have at action-hq for him somehow comes through...I was willing to pay the $55 price tag for a preorder, but I'm not about to pay a scalper for it. Maybe I can find someone who may be willing to get me one at SDCC. Oh well.

I swear hasbro is trying to kill this line. Target stores in my area have stopped carrying alternators all togethor(along with a few stores that no longer carry titaniums either-despite how popular they are), and all the wal-marts here are clogged with that stupid Scion.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.