Page 99 of 645 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
    HOLY CRAP!!! Remy's pic makes the Titanium Series Forged Figure look like 4.5", that's gonna be a hard pill to swallow (not for me, but for a lot of other collectors).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nah I don't think so, I know of a LOT of people who can't wait for this one.

I can't wait. Then there's Thundercracker and Jetfire too...whoa...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Blog Entries
    I've asked before: any info on Masterpiece Starscream?

Any Alternators planned beyond Prime, Mirage, and Rumble? What's the word about Megatron for Alternators?

If we knew anything new we would have said something.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Nah I don't think so, I know of a LOT of people who can't wait for this one.
    I hope you're right about that and about the price, $15 for a figure only a few heads taller than a SW figure is easier to cope with than $20.

By the way, I spotted all the Titanium Series 3" figures at TRU Los Feliz tonight, but no Ark Shuttle. They're REALLY small and not that well detailed, I suspect these will bomb.

Tycho, that picture Adam linked to with the 3 Primes, the smallest one is the THS-02 Prime I was telling you about in PM, the one with the transforming trailer.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blog Entries
    JT, inspite of that Prime being so small, it looks like it can transform and it's t-scheme is even based off of MP Prime. That toy looks awesome! I might have to look into that line for a few main-character studs like that Prime.

Yes, it can transform and it is based off MP Prime. So far, THS-02 is the only really good one, THS-01 is just the smaller Galaxy Force Convoy (Cybertron Prime, a great figure full sized but not worth getting a mini version of) and THS-03 is still being voted on.

Blog Entries
    What does THS stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks

By the way, I spotted all the Titanium Series 3" figures at TRU Los Feliz tonight, but no Ark Shuttle. They're REALLY small and not that well detailed, I suspect these will bomb.
    i've been looking forward to these so if they bomb it won't be on account of me.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion