Page 100 of 593 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5923
    BTW, I had the idea to start a wave by wave "vote for your favorite Alternator" thread at actionfigs.com. (well I'm going to type it up as soon as I'm done announcing my idea here). Come vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    What does THS stand for?
    Transformers Hybrid Style.

First Remy put up the Megatron photos:

http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act412/

I didn't love what I saw, the accuracy was dubious, the key gimmick tail looked kinda meh, the beast mode seemed a tad spindly. It was alright, but not awe-inspiring.

Then today Remy put up the Optimus Primal photos:

http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act413/

What the hell happened here?!? From bad colors to ugly articulation to a giant surfboard accessory to a fat chest to the odd head, this thing has "WTF" written all over it. And if that weren't bad enough, he's SMALLER than $10 Beast Machines Primal?!? Bah!

Maybe these will be fun toys on their own, fun, overpriced toys ("oh, but they have comics and micro ships, and Primal has a big surfboard", what-f***ing-ever), but the BWX aspect seems to be lacking.

BAD HASBRO! NO! BAAAAD!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, that's typical of what I think when I look at most Transformers except the Alternators of course.

The larger titanium are supposed to be more around six inches. I still firmly believe that they will retail $15 or cheaper. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=1979

All of those are either 16.99 or 17.99 and BBTS always has to charge higher than Wal-Mart or Target.

i picked up the 3" titanium primal and jazz today. i've only opened up primal so far but he has four points of articulation which i wasn't expecting. even though technically speaking, he should come with a maximal logo stand, the autobot logo stand is really nice. there isn't even a foot peg on them and so you can actually use it for decorative purposes - hang it from your car window or something like that.

the little insert that came inside the package lists the larger titanium figures as being 6"

i never owned the first BW versions of Primal and Megatron and i want the Axalon and the Predacon ship and so i'll probably buy both of those. though i do admit, the colors for primal are really bad.

6" is a bold claim, I hope it's true but Remy's photo definitely looks more like 4.5" (the old Batman size).

I spotted an Alternators Optimus Prime at Target in Duarte, CA today, didn't want it so I stashed it for anybody in the socal area willing to go grab it.

I picked up CY Menasor, haven't opened him yet.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So is Mirage shipping with Prime? Anyone else get Mirage yet? From what store?

Wow, you seriously picked him up because his minicon goes in his chest right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    So is Mirage shipping with Prime? Anyone else get Mirage yet? From what store?
    Dude, I *just* told you yesterday in PM he was showing up at Walmart, remember I mentioned Dave van Domelen's sight for those sightings? BTW, all the Mirage sightings so far have been WMs in SoCal no less.

Anyway, Mirage does ship with Prime in the current case (Case 14), it's 1x Mirage, 1x Optimus Prime, 1x Tracks, and 1x Meister. If you see a Tracks & Meister in the new white packaging, it means you just missed Mirage. That Prime I saw tonight at Target however didn't have any Tracks or Meisters, so I don't think I missed Mirage there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Wow, you seriously picked him up because his minicon goes in his chest right?
    Pretty much, yeah. Also, there's just not enough bad guys in the CY line.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Dude, I *just* told you yesterday in PM he was showing up at Walmart, remember I mentioned Dave van Domelen's sight for those sightings? BTW, all the Mirage sightings so far have been WMs in SoCal no less.

Anyway, Mirage does ship with Prime in the current case (Case 14), it's 1x Mirage, 1x Optimus Prime, 1x Tracks, and 1x Meister. If you see a Tracks & Meister in the new white packaging, it means you just missed Mirage. That Prime I saw tonight at Target however didn't have any Tracks or Meisters, so I don't think I missed Mirage there.

Thank you for the info again, JT. I forgot. It's late. And the info about Tracks and Meister shelf-warmers will prove very helpful, too.