Page 112 of 566 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5652
    Adam, gonna post a full review on Quickmix? I am fairly confident I'm not going to bother with him, I don't like his look and I don't like his minicon's look. But I am curious to see more reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    JT: silver / chrome would be a good color to use for Alternators again. I don't think since Silverstreak they've really gone that route.
    Camshaft who is out now is supposed to be Silver, but he looks gray to me. There are no chrome production cars, but there are tons of silver, and "titanium" which is a darker version of silver, Hasbro could do that. Of course, the line is going on "hiatus" soon so probably not.

BTW, the Ford GT "Centennial White" paint job is white with blue stripes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nice review, JT, thnx. I picked up my Mirage a few weeks ago, and he indeed is very cool, though I really can't stand the chest armor just floating in space. Alternators tend to have pretty solid designs, only to come up short in two or three minor little areas that make you raise an eyebrow.

So what's going to finish the line out before hiatus time? The Civic, and then that's it, or do we still get that rumored Jaguar that showed up in a store computer somewhere?

It would be so funny if they came out with a line that transformed into strange household items, like a toilet. Imagine what they could do for the Headmasters' line with that. Hehe.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp
    I really can't stand the chest armor just floating in space.
    It helps to have those chest panels just under the trunk lid, fills in some of the gap.

Alternators tend to have pretty solid designs, only to come up short in two or three minor little areas that make you raise an eyebrow.
    I know what you mean, it bothered the hell out of me on Prowl, but there it's the entire front end of the car which is a facade (Mirage's is way minor by comparison in my book).

So what's going to finish the line out before hiatus time? The Civic, and then that's it, or do we still get that rumored Jaguar that showed up in a store computer somewhere?
    Hasbro said 2 more new releases, at the time they didn't know that Camshaft had just hit stores, so my guess is Camshaft and then Rumble and that's it, no Jaguar, no Cadillac, no Megatron Abrams tank.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There is a card out for a Costco Prime/Wing Saber 2 pack to be released at Costco, but no toy to go with it, thus no indication whether its from Energon or Cybertron. At 35 bucks, I'm willing to bet its the Energon versions. Maybe that Santa Prime will see the light of day after all.
    It's the Cyberton version. I saw a pic of it recently.

Alternators to go on hiatus after 2 more entries, I'm thinking "Mirage" and "Rumble" are what they meant, and the hiatus I bet will turn permanent.
    I don't think it'll be permanent. In fact, I doubt we'll notice much of a hiatus. With the movie coming, I imagine Alternators will become that much more important in the betweenie years (assuming there's some warrant for a sequel).
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yeah.. I saw it already chad. Thanks though.

I picked up the 6 inch Titaniums today. ( Hilariously, the DCPI on the Titaniums were switched, meaning the small ones were 14.99 and the larger ones were 4.99 ) I'll try to type out a review of them and Quickmix later tonight.

You know what, I'm not going to even bother reviewing Titanium Megatron. I only bought it because it was 4.99, despite all the bad things I kept hearing about it. Well, take all those things and multiply it by 100 and you have Megatron. Not only is he the worst Transformer ever, he is quite possibly the worst toy ever. He went back in his box to be returned 2 mins after he left it. It does not give me much hope that Soundwave will look any different then he did at SDCC.

I saw Clerks 2 tonight and just learned that Transformers were an abomination against God!

Jesus did not die for Optimus Prime!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

But Optimus Prime is the chosen one of Primus, the god of the Transformers, and he died and came back to defeat Megatron. I guess Jesus figured the Autobots were covered.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac
    It's the Cyberton version. I saw a pic of it recently.
    Yeah, it's regular CY Prime and Wing Saber for $35, what the hell??? I spent $30 more than that on those 2!!!

I don't think it'll be permanent. In fact, I doubt we'll notice much of a hiatus. With the movie coming, I imagine Alternators will become that much more important in the betweenie years (assuming there's some warrant for a sequel).
    The Alt line's sales are down, Japan's interest in them has dried up which means each mold is now twice as pricey for Hasbro since they're not sharing the load with Takara, and the line is going to be on hiatus throughout the movie line's run which means we're looking at a year or more without Alternators, I think this is the end.

Adam, I'm really surprised to hear you say Titanium 6" Megs is that bad, that's shocking. It's not the first review I've heard say it's bad, but after how excited you were for these... damn!

The Clerks 2 argument is that such a crappy cartoon would be an affront to God - ouch.