Page 203 of 581 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5801
    Australia is seizing Masterpiece Megatrons

With trouble like this, and many USA sources including orange plugs, I don't wonder why I never have transformed mine and keep him "loose-mint."

I'm just really glad to have him (unaltered even) and I leave it at that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw Bonecrusher and Swivel at Target today. Both look okay in vehicle mode but where are the heads? Swivel's looks like a giant camera lens.

I wonder exactly why Hasbro decided against having a June 2nd street date for these?

Possible answers:

1) They own the property, so they want to make as much money as they can by generating even earlier excitement.

2) There will be no midnight madness for Transformers toys. ONLY Star Wars can command such a turnout of hundreds of people per store and $1,000 sales tickets per individual customer. Never underestimate the Power of the Force (it's so true though!)

3) Spider-Man (though the toys look incredible) might not be doing so well for them? Maybe they want to push the envelope with Transformers? They do own more of Transformers than Spider-Man, as they still have to pay Marvel royalties to use their license for Spidey - though it costs significantly less than what they have to pay George Lucas for Star Wars.

Anyway, all this points towards Star Wars being the ultimate, undefeatable toy license for all history (not that we didn't know that). But here we are in a Transformers thread knowing that one ticked-off bi-polar teenager with a lightsaber could topple either Optimus Prime or Megatron while only standing 1/20th or less of their size. Darth and Goliath indeed.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Do you mean Swindle FB?

First wave of deluxes arrived at my store this weekend, but we are apparently going with the June 2nd street date. Bummer.

yes, i guess Swindle is the name actually.

at least from what i've seen, SM3 toys are doing quite well. My local WM was completely sold out of the basic figures last weekend and everywhere i go, the better Spidey figures in the line are all gone.

TFW2005.com hit 20,000 registered members over the weekend! Geeze!

That's over twice the membership here (but there are more Star Wars sites out there and if our members were combined with Rebelscums, Galactic Hunter's, etc. - you get my point: The Force is stronger than the AllSpark).

However, 20,000 is impressive. SSG has about 8,000 Star Wars members here with about only 3% really active - basing that on the hardcore SSGrs that kept with the membership through MySpace and SWCollecting.com during the Action-Online power struggle. (Between 1-200 of us that can't get enough of each other and have to be here discussing whether Darth Vader or Superman would win in a fight).

A quick preview, my review goes up later today, and the photos are in the ActionFigs.com gallery:
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=2424
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow! It looks like you should like him and it will be a very positive review.

Nice photography work, too. I'm impressed. Are you turning over a new leaf, JT?

By the way, ( ) , notice how Masterpiece O1 Prime is not featured in these photographs, so the movie Optimus can actually look good. ( )

I don't know if a comparison of Primes will be part of JTs review. But this does look like a great figure. I'd definitely want one if not for MPE 01 - and the pics are helping me want one in spite of MPE 01.

He looks allright, not sure I'm willing to part with 40 bucks for him at this point though. I still like the voyager one better, even if its not as accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    However, 20,000 is impressive. SSG has about 8,000 Star Wars members here with about only 3% really active - basing that on the hardcore SSGrs that kept with the membership through MySpace and SWCollecting.com during the Action-Online power struggle. (Between 1-200 of us that can't get enough of each other and have to be here discussing whether Darth Vader or Superman would win in a fight).
    "can't get enough of each other"??? ah, quit flatterin yerself!