Page 208 of 596 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 5955
    Also in case you missed it, here's some pics ofan upcoming real gear and some deluxes.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=135783

Longarm looks pretty decent, I'll probably get him. Can't really tell about Payload, and FB Jazz looks like a repaint so I'll most likely skip. '08 BB will be bought. Arcee looked pretty bad in earlier pictures and doesn't look much better here. Dreadwing can rot.

Just got back from my afternoon out..hit wm and target again, this time they had finally stocked the TF merchandise. I hauled in the following items:

Optimus Prime Robovision (target)-this was sort of my "escape clause" so i wouldnt drop the $45 on the movie leader prime figure. Haven't opened it yet, but I like the look of it alot

Deluxe Jazz
    Deluxe Bumblebee

Robot Heroes Optimus prime/ravage
    Robot Heroes bumblebee/soundwave

I didn't see any of the new titaniums at either place..hopefully those are on their way bc i really like the look of them.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

went to wally world this morning and picked up Opti-Mash Prime potato head. was thinking of going to Target and getting the transformable plush optimus and bumblebee as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I went to Wal-Mart to check them out. They'd stocked everything by the time I arrived - about 4am. (No new Star Wars had come in though).

Here are my thoughts: I liked the non-Transforming Cyber-Stomper big talking toys for the kids the best. I love how it shouts: "I am OPTIMUS PRIME!" I talked along with it while passing employees thought I was crazy. But a girl who was stocking came by and joined me and together we were saying (in unison with Prime): "Autobots: transform and roll out!" And we played with the Voice Changer helmet too - which sounds even LESS like Peter Cullen (that man IS Optimus Prime)!
    right on Tycho! i actually kinda liked the Cyber Stomper Prime and might get one if it ever goes on sale.

i picked up all of the Robot Heroes sets. if you guys haven't gotten them yet, try to buy them at TRU as they're only $4.99 there. WM has them at 5.88 and Target at 5.99. my favorites are Shockwave and Ravage.

i also picked up a Brawl since it looks like it might fit in with the rest of my TF's. i actually stopped by my local Target twice today just to see if they might restock on TAC+Saga Legends and all the Robovision Primes were sold out as were the Deluxes and Voyagers.

I wanted to get the optimus/unicron robot heroes set but didnt see it. I will check again for it tomorrow while I am out.

Also, FB did your stores have the new movie titaniums? I want those but couldn't find them today.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I saw the Bumblebee Unleahsed today, thought it was cool. I might go and buy the Potoato Head Prime, it looks much better than Spudder-man
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I wanted to get the optimus/unicron robot heroes set but didnt see it. I will check again for it tomorrow while I am out.

Also, FB did your stores have the new movie titaniums? I want those but couldn't find them today.
    Heels, i didn't see any Optimus/Unicron or Thundercracker/Jazz. and apparently, i forgot to buy Mirage/Starscream.

none of the stores i went to had the movie titaniums even though they had pegs for them.

also, i forgot to mention, at the $1 bins at Target, they have some TF movie stuff...magnets, pencils, stickers, tatoos, frisbees, drawstring sacks. i picked up some of the sacks and magnets.

Did anyone else notice kids going nuts to get this stuff? I hit up two Targets and a Toys R Us throughout the course of my Saturday (hoping I'd luck into a Megatron), and all three stores were mobbed with parents and kids buying up Transformers movie stuff. The second Target I hit was actually later in the day, around 2:30, and I kid you not, they had sold through every single Deluxe they had. Unbelievable. Hasbro must have marketed this June 2nd toy release thing perfectly through commercials, because everyone in those toy aisles (kids and parents alike) knew exactly what they were looking for, calling out characters by their specific names. And dang if the Bumblebee thing didn't stick...every gd kid wanted a Bumblebee. I heard Jazz's and Barricade's name a few times too.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Did anyone else notice kids going nuts to get this stuff?
    TFs have always been a hit with the kids, but whenever there's a show, and in this case a big movie, to go along with the toys, it's just that much more exciting. (Worst mistake they ever made, was downplaying the cartoons and putting them on at weird times, etc.)

-----

Visited a local TRU yesterday, and they had a huge wall display for the line. Target has everything out as well. My son went to a birthday party yesterday, and there were a few new Transformers given as gifts.
    plasticfetish.net

Just picked up Barricade at WM. I passed on him yesterday on my first trip, but after looking at him today I figured it was worth the purchase. Hopefully I do not change my mind once I open him.