Page 243 of 581 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 5801
    Hasbro's deluxe cases have about a dozen revisions going right now, nearly all the wave 1 and 2 deluxes are in wave3 and w3r1, half are in w6r6, most are in r5, r4, r7, and r8. Great job Hasbro, sacrifice current customers for new ones.

In unrelated news, my SWTF Death Star Vader shipped from HasbroToyShop today, it was $40 with 25% off and free shipping (coupon 25fall).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    LOL chalk it up to a brain fart in quick subtraction, kept thinking of the 4th - month, not day.
    So yeah, 3 months.

Still - 3 months of empty pegs means great sales and poor distribution at the same time.
    No argument here!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

All I care to do is wish Toys R Us luck in their "forecast" that Ultimate Ripoffbee sells well.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Don't you just love buying "new" figures that turn out to be threepeats? Way to go Hasbro.
    Man, I had no idea there were three until I finally saw a Scout class Arcee at Target the other day.

You'd think they'd at least change up the accessories between Elita One and Arcee!

Thumbs up for creating the new mold, it's a good design, but thumbs down for beating the mold into the ground.

Oh - and I picked you up an 08 BB last night.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    All I care to do is wish Toys R Us luck in their "forecast" that Ultimate Ripoffbee sells well.
    And laugh my arse off when it fails.

Costco apparently has Ultimate Bionicle Pretending to Be Bumblebee for $69.99.

Also, slightly off topic, have any of you read anything about the Kiss Players? I thought it was just some ridiculous name for the later BinalTechs. I just read some info about the series, and it may be the single most disturbing, uh, anything. Ever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Costco apparently has Ultimate Bionicle Pretending to Be Bumblebee for $69.99.

Also, slightly off topic, have any of you read anything about the Kiss Players? I thought it was just some ridiculous name for the later BinalTechs. I just read some info about the series, and it may be the single most disturbing, uh, anything. Ever.
    Ultimate Ripoff needs to be about $30 or so then I will buy it.

Personally, you'd have to pay me the $30 to take it!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Even at $30, I still wouldn't want the Ultimate BB. At the risk of sounding like Tycho, he's not to scale with any of my other TF's and I don't like BB that much that this would be a must have for me.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Even at $30, I still wouldn't want the Ultimate BB. At the risk of sounding like Tycho, he's not to scale with any of my other TF's and I don't like BB that much that this would be a must have for me.
    I want it because its the Camaro Concept plain and simple. I don't give a rat's *** about bumblebee the character.