Page 279 of 578 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 5773
    They said they weren't counting it out, that they have explored the idea, but as of yet they haven't come up with a compelling way to execute it.

Which is Hasbro code for "Don't be mad, but it ain't gonna happen 'cause we've got our hands full with other stuff, so take your robot heroes present and leave us alone about this. The again, if Pepsi Co pays us a buttload of money.... maybe try writing them?"
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hmm, what they said at BotCon gives me a little more hope... hope it happens.

"Might see a figure based off of Dispensor, the Mountain Dew machine figure from "Transformers.""

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=9351
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm not dissing anyone's wants, but I find it fascinating anyone would want Dispensor in any form.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm not dissing anyone's wants, but I find it fascinating anyone would want Dispensor in any form.
    Dispensor was cool, dammit! And you liked Speed Racer, so nyah.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd rather have the X-Box robot. That'd be cool. Maybe we'll see Dispensor as one of the 25th Anniversary toys, celebrating The movie. That's their plan, right? Toys from each line over the last 25 years? That's the only explanation for why they're making a new Hotshot...

I'll take Dispensor in any form over movie Megatron and Starscream (that's not saying much, is it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Hasbro said at Botcon that they would not be simply repainting any main characters from the first movie line to act as their figure in the second movie line. They want to do new sculpts and improve upon the "old" ones.
    Darn. I shouldn't have bought LC Megatron.

The others I did get I'm alright with. BumbleBee is still amazing!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I'd rather have the X-Box robot. That'd be cool. Maybe we'll see Dispensor as one of the 25th Anniversary toys, celebrating The movie. That's their plan, right? Toys from each line over the last 25 years? That's the only explanation for why they're making a new Hotshot...
    Other than that Hot Shot was a popular character, like Cheetor who is also getting a figure, I guess..

I've been a fan of TFs since the 80s, and have loved even the most random incarnations. But I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Hotshot was a popular character.

BBTS is reporting that Hasbro shipped their first wave order for TF:A deluxes. I guess it's time to start keeping our eyes peeled for them to start hitting retail in the next two weeks.

I would like to mention, however, that Hasbro hasn't shipped MY first wave order for TF:A deluxes...