Page 291 of 582 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5816
    Well, he's the only Animated figure I plan to get, so I can wait for a few weeks. Especially since that means more time to make room for him.

Also, the paint on the one I saw was sorta jacked up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Well, he's the only Animated figure I plan to get, so I can wait for a few weeks. Especially since that means more time to make room for him.

Also, the paint on the one I saw was sorta jacked up.
    You mean you don't even want Snarl and Swoop?

Grimlock has been easy to find in my area. I'm just not getting any of these animated ones. Though I did get Black Arachnia for my fiancee since she's a big spider fan.
    Move along, move along

I saw a lot of stuff at Toys R Us today:

Animated Leader Class Megatron - was very tempting. Actually to buy him and Voyager Starscream to go with him. I almost did it, too! They're pretty fun figures.

They had a Voyager Class "Cybertron cannon" Megatron as well, but I wasn't sold on it. The Megatron robots in both cases looked good though - with the right head and the cannon on the arm.

There was a very small BumbleBee that was totally cute and a very articulated figure for such a small piece. He DID transform, too.

The Optimus Primes they had were Voyager or Deluxe Class and not terribly impressive. I want to see the Animated Leader Class Prime in person.

They had the T-Universe Prowl and Sunstreaker. I can see what all the fuss is about: these are nice figures.

Hey - more after I rest. But there was one Voyager Autobot who was like a scrunched up cartoon military truck. Both Bot and Vehicle modes were cute.

Oh, Premium Formate Deluxe Movie BumbleBee and Barricade - didn't impress really. I mean they're nice, but I have these figures already.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I saw a lot of stuff at Toys R Us today:

Animated Leader Class Megatron - was very tempting. Actually to buy him and Voyager Starscream to go with him. I almost did it, too! They're pretty fun figures.

They had a Voyager Class "Cybertron cannon" Megatron as well, but I wasn't sold on it. The Megatron robots in both cases looked good though - with the right head and the cannon on the arm.

There was a very small BumbleBee that was totally cute and a very articulated figure for such a small piece. He DID transform, too.

The Optimus Primes they had were Voyager or Deluxe Class and not terribly impressive. I want to see the Animated Leader Class Prime in person.

They had the T-Universe Prowl and Sunstreaker. I can see what all the fuss is about: these are nice figures.

Hey - more after I rest. But there was one Voyager Autobot who was like a scrunched up cartoon military truck. Both Bot and Vehicle modes were cute.

Oh, Premium Formate Deluxe Movie BumbleBee and Barricade - didn't impress really. I mean they're nice, but I have these figures already.
    Man, why are you guys that don't even collect TFA finding Grimlock and Leader Megs before me? I would've bought both on the spot.

Tycho, there's not going to be a Leader class Optimus. It's going to be a Supreme class Optimus.

Universe Prowl isn't actually that great. The best grade I'll give him is a B/B+. The seam lines in car mode are even worse than Movie Bumblebee and the paint apps are rather sloppy around the front bumper and rear window. On the back of the package, the details on the rear bumper are actually painted but on the actual figure, they are not. They did such a great job with the details on Sunstreaker's rear so I don't understand why Prowl didn't get as great a treatment.

For the record, I did not see Grimlock. That would have been a fun curiousity for me.

I don't understand why Hasbro would make an Optimus Prime larger than a Megatron, unless a Supreme Class Megatron is planned for later. Likewise, a Leader Class Optimus might be planned for later, too.

Megatron looks like he turns into an Osprey. That's way cool!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

For the record, I did not see Grimlock. That would have been a fun curiousity for me.

I don't understand why Hasbro would make an Optimus Prime larger than a Megatron, unless a Supreme Class Megatron is planned for later. Likewise, a Leader Class Optimus might be planned for later, too.

Megatron looks like he turns into an Osprey. That's way cool!
    I'm not sure if Megs is an Osprey so much as he is Osprey inspired. In the cartoon, I've only noticed him flying at helicopter speeds and not jet speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm not sure if Megs is an Osprey so much as he is Osprey inspired. In the cartoon, I've only noticed him flying at helicopter speeds and not jet speeds.
    Tell ya what Figgy. I'll get you Grimlock if you get me the Halo 3 exclusive at SDCC. I'll pay you the difference of course. In fact I'll pay up front for the Halo stuff and we can work it out later.

I SERIOUSLY want that exclusive and am going to need some help aquiring it.

I have no problem hooking you up with Grimlock.

Heck, I'll even go a step further....ready for this...

If you can get me the Halo exclusive (again I'll forward the money in advance), I'll buy you the Grimlock and ship it to you for FREE!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I've wondered that too, about the size anyway. I can understand the Supreme Prime from a marketing standpoint, but to be true to scale, Megs is much bigger than Prime in the show.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Silverbolt looks slightly better here, but I still don't understand why they would go with that color for the chest.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=8928