Page 298 of 566 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5651
    Chaddy, I've only seen 1 Grimlock (which I bought) and that was at a WM. I've seen plenty of Lugnuts though and so I've missed out on Grimlock time and time again.

JT, I'm disappointed that you aren't trashing TFA Soundwave even more! Laserbeak's eyes aren't even painted for crying out loud!

I've seen several Grimlocks, but haven't been paying especially close attention. All have been at Targets in SoCal and Vegas.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up the Animated Jazz on Saturday night. I think it is a very cool figure. The colors caught my eye initially, but after I had opened it I liked it even more.

To me, the difference between this Jazz and movie Jazz is incredible. This one transforms alot easier (at least for me), and it looks more "comfortable" in Robot mode.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Also, Animated Jazz has hands, at least. Not just little cat paws like Movie Jazz.

I'm still on the hunt for Galvatron. Those Universe deluxes don't seem to move as quickly as the Animated deluxes as I'm seeing tons of Sunstreakers, Prowls and Tankors at all of my local stores.

I got Powerglide at Target this morning. Wow! I am really thrilled with my purchase. He's an A-10 Thunderbolt to start with. The electronics are really fun. His transformation is really cool. His figure articulation is great.

I was just afraid I'd break him on that one wing joint rotation. They were a bit stiff and I just wasn't sure they were meant to be turned, but I decided to risk it, as there was a stop-notch on each side there, so it LOOKED like it should be turned - and I was right (else his shoulders would be way too low to look right at all).

But this is a great toy.

I am tempted to also get Universe Onslaught, Sunstreaker, and Prowl. Hopefully I'll resist. I don't need to expand my toy collection. With Transformers, I'll have 2009 and the new movie to do that anyway, where I hope to finally purchase my movie-version Leader Class Starscream.

Meanwhile, the Animated tempt me as well: BumbleBee, Leader Class Megatron, Voyager Starscream, Jazz, Soundwave, maybe a few others. I like that military truck, whoever it is.

Anyway, I also hope I can resist buying these. SPACE man! I'm going to run out of space. LESS IS MORE in terms of toys. Regardless of what may come out, the stuff you already have is very cool (to everyone) when it is the only stuff there is to look at! I will appreciate going to some other friends' homes to look at the best from their collections.

Congratulations on joining the Powerglide Owners club, Tycho!

I don't plan on buying any of the ROTF TF's so I don't feel bad about loading up on Animated and Universe. If Omega Supreme is released as a Supreme Class animated as rumored, I'm definitely getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Congratulations on joining the Powerglide Owners club, Tycho!
    Thanks. I've played with him a lot today. It must have been a good purchase.

I don't plan on buying any of the ROTF TF's
    Sure you won't. That movie's going to be Michael-Bay-Awesome!

Then you'll want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Sure you won't. That movie's going to be Michael-Bay-Awesome!

Then you'll want some.
    No, because I'll be thinking about how many regretful purchases I made with last year's movie line. The only 3 I should have bought were Leader class Optimus and Brawl and Concept Bumblebee.

Anyone getting the TFU Acid storm ? When I saw it at TRU I just had to have it !!

Tycho, I think Onslaught probably should be a purchase for you, the thing is big enough that it's probably in scale to your precious Alternators. The bot mode is a bit simplistic in sculpted details, but it mostly delivers. Sunstreaker rules though, love that sucker!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    No, because I'll be thinking about how many regretful purchases I made with last year's movie line. The only 3 I should have bought were Leader class Optimus and Brawl and Concept Bumblebee.
    Which ones do you regret? I actually found that line paid off better than I expected, I passed on plenty but I only regret getting Swindle, the 2 Protoforms, Dlx Brawl (and only due to his breakage issues, I actually liked the figure somewhat), Dreadwing, Ratchet, maybe Payload a little, and Stockade.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Anyone getting the TFU Acid storm ? When I saw it at TRU I just had to have it !!
    I didn't buy him when I first saw him, I don't really "get" what they were going for, and I hate the name. But a buddy of mine asked me to get it for him and I owe him that much moolah anyway, so next time I see one I am getting it to mail off.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.