Page 303 of 588 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5875
    I picked up Galvatron and Acid Storm today. (I consider Acid Storm to be somewhat EU, and somewhat canon. Kinda like Momaw Nadon, where he appeared, but someone else made up the name and backstory.)

For anyone who has Galvatron, what the hell do you do with his back? The instructions sucked badly (would it kill them to put words in there?), and the photo on the package was mis-transformed. I'm not sure if I got it right.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, I think that you rotate those two sections in the back so that the orange wheels face upwards. There are notches on both sections where they fit onto that back panel.

It'll be the day when the instructions are crystal clear!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It'll be the day when the instructions are crystal clear!
    Sure, and unicorns will be spotted flying about.

I saw that the next wave of deluxe had been found too. It'll probably be a couple of weeks before they show up here.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Chux, I think that you rotate those two sections in the back so that the orange wheels face upwards. There are notches on both sections where they fit onto that back panel.
    I guess I had it right, after all. I actually gave up on the instructions and wound up taking most of the parts apart, and reassembling him to look like the picture... then realizing the upper legs weren't rotated properly.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was planning on skipping Dropshot, but this gallery from seibertron.com has changed my mind, I'm starting to really dig his color scheme.

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/galle...size=0&start=0

I hate the instructions. They are too vague!!

I picked up Blackarachnia from the animated series yesterday. She is a pretty cool figure. Not as cool as animated Jazz, but still I like it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I have a box which I believe is the Powerglide that shipped from Hasbro last week.

Either that or they're sending me random large packages.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I was planning on skipping Dropshot, but this gallery from seibertron.com has changed my mind, I'm starting to really dig his color scheme.

He looks cool, but I still like Cybertron Defense Scattorshot better. I don't know, the fact that I have the complete Cybertron collection is holding me back from all the repaints. The Irony to that, is when the first universe line was out, I kept wishing they'd use better character molds than they were.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've seen Acid Storm and Galvatron twice. Once at TRU, where they were overpriced, and once at WM. (I prefer not to buy any toys I don't expect to be HTF there, as they are Satan. However, if they get GIJoes, it's fair game. )
    Dude, it's a buck, and it's going to the retailer that is keeping the toy industry from completely collapsing, and it saves you spending gas money. I don't know why I am ok with $10 TF figures being a buck more at TRU but not $7 Star Wars, it's weird.

Oh and another Deluxe/legends pack, this time a nifty "stealth" Lockdown:
    http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic....&t=18&p=48#p48
    Ugh, I kinda want that but I so don't want to spend the extra money for those Legends turkeys. Oh, wait, I hadn't seen the problem with the toes being opaque, that totally kills it for me, alt mode needs to be all clear! Here's the official Hasbro pics: http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/ani...-legends-1939/

I thought about buying Silverbolt today but put it back on the shelf.
    Good choice, I still think they owe fans an apology for that one, no way should any of us buy it. At $25, there's no excuse for that, it's not like the more disposable $10 pricepoint where they can do something like Tankorctane and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    For anyone who has Galvatron, what the hell do you do with his back? The instructions sucked badly (would it kill them to put words in there?), and the photo on the package was mis-transformed. I'm not sure if I got it right.
    Technically, you pitch the "feet" upwards and lock the halves onto the square pegs on the back, this locks them down to a degree. But this gets in the way of the right shoulder, so I fold the panel down and rotate the treads around so they face up, it's floppy but it has full clearance on the right arm.

I picked up Galvatron and Acid Storm today. (I consider Acid Storm to be somewhat EU, and somewhat canon. Kinda like Momaw Nadon, where he appeared, but someone else made up the name and backstory.)
    And yet I bet you don't think of Lobot that way, despite his name being Kenner and his backstory coming even later.

I love this mold from the original use, but this recolor is a tad lemony for me (I've seen different pics where it looks that way). If they do a darker, more Decepticon colorscheme, or a more realistic one, I'll probably buy it, but this lemon and maroon desert thing is not my cup of tea.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't know why I am ok with $10 TF figures being a buck more at TRU but not $7 Star Wars, it's weird.
    That issue for me boils down to a Transformer generaly being a bit bigger than your average SW fig, plus most times you get a bit more bang for your buck with TF.