Page 306 of 586 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 5851
    I finally found Galvatron last night. Yee-ha!!

Oh yeah, and I returned that Ironhide I bought. It is a total POS.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    An alignment prob, like how? This mold was smooth the first time around, surprised to hear there's a problem now.
    There were similar problems with Mirage from what I read, but it was isolated. The "nose cone" doesn't fit into the wheel part that becomes the backback in robot mode.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Wait, so which ones are from the newest movie wave? I picked up three (FRACTURE, BREAKAWAY, and CRANKCASE) on Wednesday, all WM exclusives

Those three are the newest from Wal-Mart's exclusive "off-screen" line.

does anyone know where i can get the revoltech garage kits of shockwave and ultramagnus?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If they weren't laughed out of Hollywood after writing Catwoman, their careers are (sadly) safe.

Which means screenplays are not safe.
    As someone who's been doing the Hollywood thing for a while, I'd like to say that the success and failure of a project is a group effort. There are always a lot of hands in the fire and I'm surprised more by the successes then when someone gets burned. As for Alex and Berto (who may very well be one of my favorite people on Earth) I never read their Catwoman draft, but I know that a LOT of people wrote on that movie, even though they didn't all get credit. But their original draft of THE ISLAND was fantastic, their work on TRANSFORMERS was pretty good, and FRINGE is one of the best written pilots I've ever had the pleasure of working on. Plus, I hear Star Trek is great. So, at the risk of coming off as too passionate, I'm glad they weren't laughed out of Hollywood.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Check out this gallery for the city commander upgrade set for Classics Ultra Magnus. I pre-ordered this last week, and it looks pretty sweet.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...a-magnus/1585/

'member that Armada Deluxe Prime repaint that popped up on ebay? Turns out its not a single carded release, but part of a bizzare five pack of the other Armada deluxes that were released in Cybertron. The other four seem to have no changes.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...achmentid=9761

That Ultra Magnus looks pretty darn sweet.

All of the Wal-Marts must be unloading their TF's stuff. I went into another store earlier this evening after watching the game and they had a bunch of pallets of the toys. I actually found the 1st versions of brawl and bonecrusher from the movie line, so I picked them up for $7.77 each.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

You get the feeling that TF doesn't know what the hell it's doing right now, and it's kinda spinning out of control with these weird box sets and rehashes and release schedules?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just ordered Animated Swoop and Sentinel Prime from HTS. They're listed as "in stock" so hopefully I actually receive my order and it doesn't get cancelled as has been the case with many SW collectors' orders lately.

For anyone ordering TF's from them, use "TF2009" to save 10%