Page 308 of 578 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 5771
    I can wait to pass judgement on Cheetor since he is mistransformed.

HTS delivered my Animated Swoop and Sentinel Prime today, just a little under a week since I placed the order for them.

I'm pleased with both of them though Sentinel's shoulders are hampered by limited articulation.

I started a thread in this forum for Hasbro Transformers questions, as they have a bi-monthly Q&A going: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=38950

Blurr and Swindle look really cool, Inferno looks good, Hound looks good, Cyclonus doesn't look too shabby, but poor poor Cheetor. Oh man.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT I was kinda wondering, and maybe you can answer this.. the news post on TFW about the Q&A seems to imply that only certain sites will be able to submit questions. It says: "TFW2005.COM has been selected to send in questions..." and I haven't seen any other tf news site mention the Q&A on their front pages.. so whats the deal?

Also, it seems that Hasbrotoyshop will be getting some exclusives and I can say that I am skipping the three revealed, theres supposedly another Mirage repaint in the bunch.

SE01-Optimus Prime
    SE02-Megatron
    SE04-Overkill

Prime seems unchanged, and I hear that mold sucks so no go there. Megatron looks cool color wise, but I don't like the way that mold looks. Overkill.. bleh.

Some non-photoshopped shots of Inferno and Vector Prime in and out of package have shown up as well. I gotta say, Inferno looks better that the PSed pics, and VP looks decidedly worse.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...ze=800&start=0

I want a Voyager Class Wheelie with flames painted on his sides. And maybe electronics with some his phrases from the 1986 movie.

Pics of SE03 - Dragstrip

Yay more combiner characters who don't combine..

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    JT I was kinda wondering, and maybe you can answer this.. the news post on TFW about the Q&A seems to imply that only certain sites will be able to submit questions. It says: "TFW2005.COM has been selected to send in questions..." and I haven't seen any other tf news site mention the Q&A on their front pages.. so whats the deal?
    They are being selective in who they are sending invites to, but I'm not sure yet how selective they are in allowing participation. I am actually working on that front right now for my personal TF site, and haven't heard back yet. But ActionFigs.com was invited, which is why I posted the thread for the questions here, and am running that (for now, we'll see how I do).

Also, it seems that Hasbrotoyshop will be getting some exclusives and I can say that I am skipping the three revealed, theres supposedly another Mirage repaint in the bunch.

SE01-Optimus Prime
    SE02-Megatron
    SE04-Overkill

Prime seems unchanged, and I hear that mold sucks so no go there. Megatron looks cool color wise, but I don't like the way that mold looks. Overkill.. bleh.
    Optimus is a sucky mold, but there is a LITTLE more paint there. Megatron looks a'ight in his G1 colors, but it doesn't look like $16 a'ight, and the alt mode seems to be extra plain now. Overkill is downright painful. The Mirage repaint is Dragstrip:
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...R=695&ID=22928

Unimpressive but not horrendous.

Some non-photoshopped shots of Inferno and Vector Prime in and out of package have shown up as well. I gotta say, Inferno looks better that the PSed pics, and VP looks decidedly worse.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...ze=800&start=0
    Man, you are not kidding on either front.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

TFU Deluxe wave 3 (Ironhide, Silverstreak, Sideswipe) were found in the US today. LET THE HUNT BEGIN ANEW!

HTS has Sideswipe, Bluestreak and Ironhide in stock! Use TF2009 to save 10%.

By the way, I spoke to HTS and AAA about the discount and AAA said that HTS is updating their server, so the link is broken and the discount won't work. If you go to AAA now, you'll notice it NOW says that the discount is temporarily unavailable.

Oh, sure. You're welcome. Any time
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!