Page 310 of 565 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 5650
    I saw the Star Wars Transformers TIE Bomber / TIE Pilot today.

It was kind of cool. I wonder if they used parts of the Vader TIE Transformer for it though?

Anyway, I don't buy these, but I look.

None, the TIE Bomber is a totally different design. The wings on the Vader one are different (well, one of them anyway, it turns into a cape, a very pitiful cape).

Anyway, our first Q&A is up, all 5 questions got answered:
    http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=2471

Also, my own TF site got answers too:
    http://www.tfviews.com/news/main/hasbro-q-and-a/128

So far, no other site has put up their Q&As yet that I know of.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

With Classics/Universe going on hiatus again, it looks like I'll have more money for Star Wars and Gundam models next summer.

I'd rather have an Ultra class Galvatron than Onslaught...argh.

I bought Silverstreak from WM yesterday at the unbeatable 7.77 price. All the paint app issues I harped on with Universe Prowl, have for the most part been rectified with Silverstreak. This is actually one of the better Universe deluxes out there right now along with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

I still haven't seen Animated Swoop or Sentinel Prime at retail. I got mine from HTS and that was weeks ago.

Awesome.

I don't see why every home doesn't have one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grimlock.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	18391  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I know! Grimlock was one of my favorite toys when I was a kid. I got him for my birthday and waited a month hoping that I would find him when my birthday finally rolled around. I had him for years and really can't remember what happened to him...

The price on this looks to be a bit much but I will probably be looking to pick up this one just for the memories!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Universe Cheetor is up for preorder on HTS. However, since it's due to ship in late Dec., it's best to just hold off because 1) HTS might cancel your preorder and 2) He'll probably show up at retail first and if we're lucky, Walmart will still have their Deluxes on sale for 7.77.

JT, when are you going to get TFU Ironhide? I'm waiting on your potentially scathing review of it!

I can give you mine - He barely fits together in either mode, the blue on his face is lame, and his weapon doesn't work nearly as well as I'm sure they imagined it would.

That said, Silverstreak improves on Prowl (his head no longer looks downward at an odd angle and the painted rocket launchers are a nice addition) and Sideswipe has an awesome pearly finish to the plastic and is just generally awesome. Also, Animated Swoop is a really cool figure. I was surprised by how a deceptively simple little guy would have so much going for him.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

BW Dinobot, Armada Hot Shot, and Disneyized Mickey Prime all look very cool:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cyber...icle?mid=14962

I would have liked to see some semblance of Hot Shot's shoulder weapon given another chance though.

I love how they Disneyized the Optimus Prime truck w/ trailer mode, that looks spot on. A bit shellmastery, but I'll still get it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'd rather have an Ultra class Galvatron than Onslaught...argh.
    I said the same on my board and a couple of 'em jumped down my throat. Apparently the designer for Onslaught wanted him to be real big, though why he didn't design a better figure with more detail and complex transformation to get there is beyond me.

I still haven't seen Animated Swoop or Sentinel Prime at retail. I got mine from HTS and that was weeks ago.
    I saw Swoop at Culver City Target recently, but I don't care too much about the Animated Dinobots.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Awesome.

I don't see why every home doesn't have one.
    Because it's $140 and has a simplistic transformation and isn't out yet.

Why would anybody bother blurring out that site's url? It's still right there messing up the pic. Some sites can be so rude.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, when are you going to get TFU Ironhide? I'm waiting on your potentially scathing review of it!
    "Why don't you win the lottery too?" You find him for me and I'll have him, I've been looking, he's hard to find despite the blue face being corrected soon and rather mixed reviews on all the sites out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I can give you mine - He barely fits together in either mode, the blue on his face is lame, and his weapon doesn't work nearly as well as I'm sure they imagined it would.
    "Give" you say? I don't pay full price for opened figures, it's one of my collecting rules. But if you're displeased, maybe we could work something out.

Geez, I'm sorry I passed on Silverstreak now, you guys are praising it to high heaven! I didn't like the Prowl mold that much, colors aside, so I figured why bother... now I'm regretting that. Of course, my opportunity was through HTS who hasn't gotten me half my friggin' order still.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dissing a Masterpiece Grimlock, JT?

Man, every time I doubt you're a Doombot, you say something like that. I'm watching you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.