Page 313 of 578 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 5773
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Animated Shockwave/Longarm arrived today!

He is everything that TFU Galvatron should have been. The chest insignia can flip from Autobot to Decepticon which I thought was a nice touch. And for once, the light piping works rather well on the red eye.
    I got mine today too. I can't wait to open him!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Are people here planning to buy that Masterpiece Grimlock from Takara?

Does a bear dookie in the woods?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw the 25th anniversary Optimus Prime at WM, it comes with a dvd and a comic book !! They also had 2 of them at TRU but are not allowed to sell them until 11/25 . As usual WM doesn't care about the streetdates .

I saw that at Wal-Mart as well. But having now owned the Masterpiece Optimus Prime since 2004, I couldn't believe how dinky the vintage had been and I was left with no desire to own it, whatsoever.

The Masterpieces and Alternators really spoiled me.

I dare say a lot of the live-action movie toys were a lot better as well:

Deluxe BumbleBee for certain!

Transformers (in some respects) have come a long, long way.

Hard to believe, but that 1984 Optimus Prime was once my favorite toy, a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I saw the 25th anniversary Optimus Prime at WM, it comes with a dvd and a comic book !! They also had 2 of them at TRU but are not allowed to sell them until 11/25 . As usual WM doesn't care about the streetdates .
    My local TRU put 2 of the Primes out on the shelves yesterday. However, I did not attempt to buy one nor will I be adding it to my collection as I have my G1 version.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    It's because there is no street date for it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    I did notice at Target that the aforementioned Transformers Universe deluxes are now NCF. Which might mean they aren't on the next planogram????
    I think the store in question mis-marked them, the movie toys should be going NCF, not TFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Are people here planning to buy that Masterpiece Grimlock from Takara?

Hey Tycho,

I am planning on buying the Grimlock. Prime, Starscream, and Grimlock were my favorites as a kid so I will complete the trinity in masterpiece form. I saw a picture of the prototype Grimlock today sitting in front of the Original 80's G1 Prime and from the looks of it MP Grimlock doesn't look all that big.

Maybe the picture does not convey the scale very well, heck I couldn't really understand the scale of the new Falcon until I got it. But, for the extra hefty price tag Grimlock is going for right now I thought he would be bigger than MP Prime. But...it looks smaller. Hopefully I am wrong
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Yeah. I saw the same pic you're talking about Dark Marble. I thought the same thing, too.

We want Grimlock to be HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    Hey Tycho,

I am planning on buying the Grimlock. Prime, Starscream, and Grimlock were my favorites as a kid so I will complete the trinity in masterpiece form. I saw a picture of the prototype Grimlock today sitting in front of the Original 80's G1 Prime and from the looks of it MP Grimlock doesn't look all that big.

The fact that he is actually sitting on his rear, as opposed to standing on his legs, probably doesn't help convey his actualy size.