Page 325 of 581 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5805
    I just got Universe Inferno today! A must buy for everyone!

Does ActionFigs have the pics of the ROTF toys up yet? I have a lot of threads here on SSG I'm participating in, so one site at a time for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    so one site at a time for me...
    No excuses. You've got a new kidney, and you should have plenty of energy to use your mouse-clicking finger to look and see what's over at that site.

Just curious... have you had any craving to watch a Cubs game yet?

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    No excuses. You've got a new kidney, and you should have plenty of energy to use your mouse-clicking finger to look and see what's over at that site.
    Actually now I've looked at DST Star Trek and Playmates Terminator stuff. I want to see Playmates Star Trek stuff, but basically, I already have from online ordering sites that posted pics.

Last but not least, I want to see the Transformers toys coming out for the new movie. I've seen some, but crave seeing the rest.

Incidentally, I do not have more energy after the kidney transplant. Mostly because I suffer from insomnia and my doc wants me to get so tired that I cure it myself rather than add another pill to my regimen of nearly 40 pills a day as it is (19 different medacines though).

When I stop being so tired, I bet I'll feel much better.

Just curious... have you had any craving to watch a Cubs game yet?
    Not really. But I used to live near Chicago back during high school and the Cubs were (still are) my Grandpa's favorite team. I don't know the players nowadays though. Padres fan here - except I'm not sure if I'll know any of their players this season until things get underway in April - or maybe later. I like going to live games and don't watch much baseball on TV.

Any Classics beyond Ratchet, or is that the end for that line for now?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Any Classics beyond Ratchet, or is that the end for that line for now?
    Interesting you ask that quesion as there's been some debate about that - Hasbro has claimed that there will be 10 releases in Universe in the deluxe line this year. Even taking into account the fact that we've had a few hit retail already (Cyclonus, Cheetor, G1 Starscream, Dinobot, Smokescreen, Hound/Ravage), and we know that Hot Shot and Ratchet are coming, that still leaves 2 unknown figures. My bet is on Red Alert (from the Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold) and something else we haven't heard of yet that I can't think of.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Red Alert would make sense, as would Jazz. They're both in the Legends size, and could be easy retools from existing molds. (Sure, people would complain that the original Jazz had legs facing the other way, but....)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Red Alert would make sense, as would Jazz. They're both in the Legends size, and could be easy retools from existing molds. (Sure, people would complain that the original Jazz had legs facing the other way, but....)
    I'd actually complain more about not using a new head mold than the legs facing the other direction, but that's just mii.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

A new head would be a pretty easy change, though, without affecting the basic structure. Then again, they had no problem altering Sideswipe to give Sunstreaker a somewhat more G1-accurate transformation.
    Tommy, close your eyes.