Page 328 of 582 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5817
    I think we might be talking about two different things. It seems like you're talking about the star hubcaps, whereas I'm talking about the sidecar.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I think we might be talking about two different things. It seems like you're talking about the star hubcaps, whereas I'm talking about the sidecar.
    Sorry, yes, I somehow missed what you were saying. The rear tab is longer and is indeed the one that is reinforced, so I'm not surprised it broke, they expected that could happen which is why they tried to reinforce it. However, I am surprised that the design would want to break it, since the front tab's slot is on a part that moves which wouldn't seem strong enough to break the rear.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There seems to be a lot of custom sets being released for transformers lately, and the quality of the city commander set has deffinately kept me interested in them.

And I'm very interested in this upgrade set for Energon Superion:

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/v....php?tid=11055

It's pretty simple too, just an alternate transformation for the arms, new fists, fore arms and new feet. But it looks pretty damn good.

Dang, that's pretty cool-looking. The new chunks are pretty big, I'm not a believer in parts that don't have somewhere to go in alt mode, but that looks way better than the official version.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Do you guys watch those video reviews on TFW2005?

The Fallen looks to be really cool and the new Leader Optimus Prime is a sure-buy for me.

I wonder if they'll come out with a Leader Class Fallen? - the Voyager class is really big (bigger than Ratchet was the first time around).

I also saw SideSwipe in a video review. He too looks cool though not so "youthful" as I remember the G1 character.

Skids was also video-reviewed but seems to be a lot of loosely hinged parts though his transformation is complex for a Deluxe. I guess Mudflap is his on-screen brother and as such, Hasbro didn't even have to wait for the movie toys to make a debut without offering the expected repaint.

Why do Skids and Mudflap have a "relation?" when Sunstreaker should be in there with Sideswipe if they wanted that? Well the answer seems to be comedy relief as Skids and Mudflap might be humorous characters in case masturbation and other bodily function jokes have already gotten old in Transformers movies.

Michael Bay has said, "This is going to be totally awesome!"

I'm not sure to what he was referring, but he says that about everything.

Toiletpaper went on sale this week and Michael Bay thought that was also totally awesome! The TP transforms from a hygene product into sewage, but there is no reverse option and a video review would be inappropriate to link to from this website.

I would watch the video reviews if they weren't those silly movie toys.

I've been railing against video reviews for about a year now. They are long and exceptionally boring. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it seems like a video review takes longer than a written one.

I think some dudes should make Transformers video reviews on LSD.

Those should be awesome!

"One shall suck. One will fail."

I saw so many characters in "Transwarped" that I'd buy toys of!

In addition to wanting Omega Supreme since last season, I'd like Rodimus, Strika, Red Alert, Ironhide, Brawn, Cyclonus, Perceptor, Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw so many characters in "Transwarped" that I'd buy toys of!

In addition to wanting Omega Supreme since last season, I'd like Rodimus, Strika, Red Alert, Ironhide, Brawn, Cyclonus, Perceptor, Wheeljack.
    Ditto. It's SO sad that none of them will be released because of the Bayformers line of which I will buy none. Well, maybe two.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!