Page 329 of 592 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 5919
    From ROTF:

I'll get Leader Class Optimus Prime, Deluxe Sideswipe, probablly the new Deluxe BumbleBee.

Maybe the twins or at least one of them: Mudflap and Skids. They may not be completely repaints.

I'll look at various incarnations of Devastator or the single-packed (non-combining) Constructicons. Some look cool.

Starscream will have to be made Leader Class for me to buy him. The Voyager does look re-done though and might tempt me if the underside kibble is gone.

I don't know. I'm not planning ahead with these. I'll just consider buying when I see the toys released - or when I see the movie. I may loathe this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Ditto. It's SO sad that none of them will be released because of the Bayformers line of which I will buy none. Well, maybe two.
    I'm still holding out hope!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Well, we're still due for Blackout and Arcee. I'm pretty disappointed in losing The Voyager Bumblebee. Omega Supreme would've been awesome...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Please tell me there's a rumor about a Leader Class Blackout from the first movie?

Helicopters are so cool!

Man, TF has been in a tailspin the last few months. Hasbro, as usual, has left the first 2 quarters of the year all but empty of new product.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

All the stores have the new G1 Mirage with cloaking device activated.

What? Have you missed seeing those?

I bought Animated Waspinator today from TRU today. It's sad to think that this might possibly be the last deluxe in the line and at the same time it's surprising that for the animated deluxes I bought every new mold, skipping only repaints.

Transformation is extremely simplistic. Fold the legs down, connect the insect legs to form arms, flip the head down to reveal robot head. The overall aesthetic is quite nice though since we have yet to see Waspinator in this form on the show, I couldn't tell you if he's on model or not.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It's sad to think that this might possibly be the last deluxe in the line
    Wudda 'bout Arcee?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Wudda 'bout Arcee?
    Last I heard, Hasbro wasn't even sure they would release it.

Today at Target they had the new exclusive TFA Sunstorm and TFA Shockwave (24.99 each) had to pass on them as I was low on money
    I might get them next time I see them !!