Page 332 of 581 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Strangely enough, Target seems to have all the Universe Classics Deluxe figures on clearance already. Including Hot Shot, whose obsession with JAAM only hit shelves a couple of weeks ago.
    ROTF toys are coming next month so this is to clear the pegs for them. TF Mighty Muggs are also NCF so those won't be on the shelves much longer either.

I've heard some Wal-Marts released their ROTF figures. Anyone found any?

Maybe I read that someone here had?

And for the other SDCC TF exclusive, metallic repaint Optimus Prime Mighty Muggs!

Pass!

Okay, how about this one.. they are releasing the complete G1 series in a matrix themed box.. while I don't think its exclusive to comic-con it will be sold there none the less.

http://www.allspark.com/content/view/4885/20/

It's going to be sold online after that, and I don't know if the packaging is exclusive or not.

I keep hearing good things about Inferno, but I don't feel bad that I passed, it looked like an oversized deluxe to me.

A buddy is telling me that non-clearance TF deluxes are now $15 at Target, anybody else finding this?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's going to be sold online after that, and I don't know if the packaging is exclusive or not.

I keep hearing good things about Inferno, but I don't feel bad that I passed, it looked like an oversized deluxe to me.

A buddy is telling me that non-clearance TF deluxes are now $15 at Target, anybody else finding this?
    Animated deluxes are $14.19 at the closest Target to us, JT but $12 at other locations. Voyagers went up to $24.19 while Universe Ultras are $29.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I kept a lookout for you yesterday. No sign of the increase here. However, one Target has the GIJoe comic packs (all the original Hawk/Scarlett set no one wants) for $9.89, and one just five miles away has them for $12.89, so it looks like the latest round of increases is pretty inconsistent.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Burbank Target had 2 tags for Animated Deluxes, one was $11.99 and the other was $14.19. The $12 one had the gray stickers on it, so that price is on its way out. They were the same DCPI.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dang $15 bucks? I'm glad I'm pretty much done for awhile. And any future releases will need to be stellar to fork out that much.

Speaking of rediculous prices, TRU is now selling some Binaltech, Encore reissues and Masterpeice figures at some interesting prices. Scroll allllll the way down.
    http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....|Toys&view=all