Page 344 of 588 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 5875
    Thanks. I haven't opened mine yet and I'll do some cost-savings.

I went to TRU to pick some deluxes for cost savings.

All that was left for deluxes were 3 Sideways. Just yesterday, pegs were full with Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Sideways, Brawl, Rampage, Skids.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I went to TRU to pick some deluxes for cost savings.

All that was left for deluxes were 3 Sideways. Just yesterday, pegs were full with Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Sideways, Brawl, Rampage, Skids.
    Just take the ad from Toys R Us and Walmart will match those prices. Just bought all of them tonight, Including Soundwave and Smokescreen! They are the same price as star wars figs!

So if I already purchased these from Wal-Mart (and have my receipt), I can take the receipt and get back the difference that I overspent?

Obviously, I can just buy them again at TRU and return them to Wal-Mart with my receipt, but this does make for less work if Wal-Mart honors that.

Also, I can look at Wal-Mart's sale on Star Trek figures.

This morning I bought:

(To go with Human Alliance wave): Chromia and Wheelie.

(To go with Leader / some Voyager / Deluxe wave): Skids, Soundwave

I'm not altogether sure how all the scales will work out. I know it's not important to some people - they're just cool toys to those of you who appreciate them like that.

But scale is very important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So if I already purchased these from Wal-Mart (and have my receipt), I can take the receipt and get back the difference that I overspent?

Obviously, I can just buy them again at TRU and return them to Wal-Mart with my receipt, but this does make for less work if Wal-Mart honors that.

Also, I can look at Wal-Mart's sale on Star Trek figures.
    I don't know if they will do that? I just took the ad in and bought all of them and returned my others. It is a great savings of 4 dollars each.

I bought the figures again at TRU for the savings and will return other items to Wal-Mart and Target.

Amazingly, I save $43 and change. That's like a FREE Leader Class figure!

But I spent that much anyway on a customized batting helmet for baseball - mine has to have the San Diego Padres logo on it.

OK so I worked my scenes out for how I'll display my new ROTF Transformers. No movie spoilers....

RE-EDITED

1) Mudflap / Skids Ice Cream Truck (deluxe combiner?), Del Knock Out, Del Sideways

3) Human Alliance BumbleBee (w. Sam), Human Alliance Skids (w. Mikaela), Deluxe Wheelie (unless they make a Legends Wheelie)

4) Leader Optimus Prime, Leader Jetfire, Leader Megatron, Leader Starscream (2010), Voyager Demolisher, Voyager Ironhide, Voyager Ratchet, Del BumbleBee, Del Skids, Del Mudflap, Del Sideswipe, Del Rampage, Leader Fallen (hopefully)

I picked up Skids yesterday at Target. Haven't opened him yet.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I want (released):

Leader Jetfire
    Leader Starscream

Leader Fallen (not even rumored)

Voyager Long Haul
    Voyager Mixmaster
    Voyager Scrapper (not even rumored)
    Deluxe Scavenger (not even rumored)

A combining Devastator with transforming individual parts made up of Deluxe figures. (Definitely not rumored)

Scout Wheelie (not even rumored)
    Scout Arcee (not even rumored)
    Scout Chromia (not even rumored)

There's no way I am buying that $100 Devastator set. Hasbro should have known better that collectors/fans would want a set that actually can transform.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed