Page 347 of 596 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 5956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    BTW: I have the Masterpiece Skywarp from Japan, so it's not the character that I don't care about - just a repaint of the Voyager Starscream.
    Thanks for raining on my parade there buddy.

It's actually using the 07 Starscream mold; I did not buy a Starscream in 07, so its all good.

I haven't found a HA Bumblebee yet, just hunting for one. If I happen to see one at KMart, I might cave. The reviews of it are very good, as are most with Ravage.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Didn't mean to rain on your parade. Just talk about the San Diego Padres if you want to get me back (but please send me sone "uppers" first *sigh*)

We have a Sears Essentials across the street. I think I'll take a little walk and check out what's in their toy section.

Human Alliance assortments aren't out yet, are they?
    There have been a small number of HA BB sets found.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Thanks for raining on my parade there buddy.

It's actually using the 07 Starscream mold; I did not buy a Starscream in 07, so its all good.
    It's using the 07 Screamer mold with the alternate head at least, and I think the Skywarp coloring on that mold looks pretty decent. I wouldn't bother buying a second one myself though, I have regular Starscream and it's not a fantastic mold enough to buy a repaint with a new head.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Didn't mean to rain on your parade. Just talk about the San Diego Padres if you want to get me back (but please send me sone "uppers" first *sigh*)

We have a Sears Essentials across the street. I think I'll take a little walk and check out what's in their toy section.
    It's time to trade Peavy!

The toys have been out for a few weeks now, and if I had to choose one out of each class (deluxe, voyager, leader, legends, scout) that I like the most it would go as follows:

Deluxe-Sideswipe

There is something about this figure that I just can't get enough of. I am more of a Decepticons type guy, but this dude is pure fun. The transformation isn't a chore, the blades on his arms are fun to play with, and he just looks damn cool.

Voyager-Starscream

I did not buy Starscream in 2007, and based on all the reviews I have read I made the wise decision to wait for this new version. He is very cool both in his F-22 Raptor mode and in his bot mode. I dig the new markings/tattoos he has, plus the "mech alive" feature for him actually does something significant...I really like how the gears turn when you move his head in bot mode.

Leader-Optimus Prime

Man, what an awesome, awesome toy!! Transforming him to truck mode was very difficult, but even after an hour plus of time I did not regret doing it. He has 2 buttons on his back in truck mode that enable truck sounds, plus in bot mode he has the "I am Optimus Prime" dialogue (which I heard a gazillion times during the painstaking process of transforming him). He just looks awesome in bot mode....plus the flip out blades on both his arms are a nice touch.

Legends-Optimus Prime

I like all the Legends class so far, but the thing I like most about Optimus is Jetfire attaches to him to emulate some type of battle mode they take on during the movie.

Scout-Dead End

It could be any of them, honestly. I was going to list Ransack as my favorite, but I just like Dead End because he is a sleek looking little car and he is a decepticon.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I didn't ask YOU, Figrin, about Peavy (I went to the game tonight, but I'll post about that in the "biesbol thread" in Gen. Disc.)

Next, I found nothing at Sears Essentials (standing in place of K-Mart out here by me). They did have the Han Stormtrooper figure and their Indiana Jones figures (the whole 2 of them they had left) were 4 dollars each.

JetsAndHeels:

SideSwipe is awesome. I haven't opened mine but I saw JediTricks.' That's a great call.

Starscream I may have to buy. I just found The Fallen at Wal-Mart tonight. He's a cool looking Voyager class robot, but transforming him into another stupid Cybertronian jet like last movie's Megatron looks to be pretty lacking. If I don't return The Fallen, I may have to get Voyager Prime and Voyager Megatron (when that comes out), and I may have another excuse to pick up Voyager Starscream again (but according to JediTricks, the Leader Class version of Screamer will be so worth waiting for).

As far as the Scouts, I have to go with Ransack. Again I saw JT's and loved that guy - and a bi-plane straight out of a museum. When do we ever get Transformers like that? Dead End may as well be a Go-Bot. Reminds me of Turbo.

Went to Target earlier today to get the first season of G1 on dvd and stopped by the toy aisle. To my delight there was an endcap with a couple of Mixmasters and a Voyager Megs. I snagged the Megs, left the Mixmaster for another day.

I would have bought MixMaster first, but that's just me.

Like I said, I might need the Voyager Megatron, Prime, and Starscream - but they'll be readily available is my guess.

I don't think I'll see a Fallen Leader Class.

plus in bot mode he has the "I am Optimus Prime" dialogue (which I heard a gazillion times during the painstaking process of transforming him).
    I have heard that complaint in a few other reviews, so I am thinking it's a clearcut issue.

Scout-Dead End

It could be any of them, honestly. I was going to list Ransack as my favorite, but I just like Dead End because he is a sleek looking little car and he is a decepticon.
    There's something chibi about his alt mode which doesn't work for me, I don't usually dig chibi. But I do like the mold, it's just that DE's colors don't work for me, specifically the shiny black cockpit and garish orange wheels put me off. I would have bought him anyway, but at Botcon they had the inevitable repaint and it looks way better, the vehicle is blue and the cockpit is gray and the wheels silver. If there's a sale on basics tho', I'll buy him for a buck fifty or more off.

Starscream I may have to buy. I just found The Fallen at Wal-Mart tonight. He's a cool looking Voyager class robot, but transforming him into another stupid Cybertronian jet like last movie's Megatron looks to be pretty lacking. If I don't return The Fallen, I may have to get Voyager Prime and Voyager Megatron (when that comes out), and I may have another excuse to pick up Voyager Starscream again (but according to JediTricks, the Leader Class version of Screamer will be so worth waiting for).
    It doesn't look to me like The Fallen is as big a guy in the movie as Megs or OP, he looks a bit smaller. And I have been told he's not actually a Transformer in the story, he's of a machine race that doesn't transform.

You should try to make it to the SDCC TF panel, they'll hopefully have more images or the same images of leader Screamer.

Agreed with your point about Ransack, great little figure. The funny thing is, I own 2, the other is Depthcharge, and I like him too, but Ransack has so much personality.

Went to Target earlier today to get the first season of G1 on dvd and stopped by the toy aisle. To my delight there was an endcap with a couple of Mixmasters and a Voyager Megs. I snagged the Megs, left the Mixmaster for another day.
    Crap this stuff is coming out fast. Thoughts on Voyager Megs? I am considering getting him but am on the fence due mainly to his greenish color and the fact that the Leader-class looks a'ight too. Of course, I could just get each, have Voy Megs go up against movie 1 Voy Prime.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thoughts on Voyager Megs?
    I haven't opened him yet.....will let you know after I open him.