Page 351 of 582 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5812
    So yeah Prime was pretty badass. I am probably going to breakdown and get the leader Prime.. and HA Bumble Bee. I was thinking about Sideswipe, but I think I'll wait to see how the HA one turns out.

I'm glad I got Leader Prime when I did. I have a feeling they are going to start flying off the shelves now that the film is out.

So anyway, I saw it earlier today, and I will list my thoughts in the movie thread.

After the movie I picked up another Deluxe Ravage at WalMart.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

For those that have leader Prime, do his arm blades seem a little short? It seems like it to me from pictures and its bothering me enough that I'm rethinking the purchase.. the blades were a big reason I was going to get it.

I think the blades are very proportional to his arms and the rest of his body, based on the movie. The blades are probably somewhere around the 3" mark or so, give or take.

It's an awesome figure though. I can't recommend it enough.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I concur! I love having Leader Class Prime from ROTF. I'm going to put the 2007 in truck mode and love his one as my prime Prime action figure!

UPDATE: I opened and transformed MixMaster.

I like him. He's a threatening looking 'bot but I wish there was something you could do transformation-wise with his rear sets of double wheels that hang off his arms.

I'm really glad to have the Constructicons.

I picked up Titanium Thrust at Target today. I love this figure.

I opened and transformed Rampage (the bulldozer) today. I am somewhat disappointed.

This is not a fun toy.

He come apart easily and doesn't snap together into place correctly when you transform him. I don't think he'll break, but I don't recommend this toy for kids.

Rampage does look cool like a crab droid from ROTS or something in robot mode.

I saw JediTrick's Rampage before I opened mine and still am making the choice to keep my own. I don't regret it. He displays well, but Rampage was not my best purchase. Too bad, because a bulldozer is sort of an exciting Constructicon offering.

Thus far, I think MixMaster is the best Constructicon out there right now.

I guess a Voyager Long Haul will happen - and he's likely going to be the best altogether (of the Constructicons), but I'd really like to see a Voyager Scrapper and a Deluxe Hightower or Scavenger.

I'm still getting that giant non-transforming Devastator, I think. He'll be handy to display the Constructicons' vehicle modes and as the combined Devastator, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I picked up Titanium Thrust at Target today. I love this figure.
    Oooh I forgot that was coming. I am actually kinda of tempted to use this to replace the botcon Thrust I never got, kinda like how Titanium Thundercracker stands in the for Classics verson. How much are they this time around? Last Titaniums were like $20 bucks at Toys'R Us.

Mixmaster does look a bit tempting, I do have to admit. There is also a G1 green repaint coming and so I don't know which one I would buy, if any at all. The green one looks better in alt mode to me but robot mode on the movie version looks better.