Page 354 of 592 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    universe inferno isn't worthy of voyager class
    lies! All lies!

I saw Mixmaster the other day and if according to some, Universe Inferno isn't worthy of Voyager class, Mixmaster seems even less so. The alt mode looks Deluxed sized to me!
    That is how I feel about both, actually. I doubt I'll own either.

Saw The Fallen at Target yesterday, I can't remember the last Voyager-class figure packaged in robot mode.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

SILENCE! Inferno is awesome!

Anyway.. another fan company called Master Mind Creation is making a Heart of Steel Optimu- I mean "Knight Morpher Commander." Kinda neat.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ptimus-168044/

Also the Superion upgrade set is starting to ship.. must resist.

Adam, for the record, I loved Universe Inferno. It's just a certain someone around here that doesn't.

Hmm...I may want to check out the Superion upgrade. I've been holding off on buying it and since it's on sale this week...

I found the new wave of scouts at WM today. I picked up Scalpel.

Also my local family dollar store had a Transformers Universe Sharkticon figure for 10 bucks so I grabbed that.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Saw The Fallen at Target yesterday, I can't remember the last Voyager-class figure packaged in robot mode.
    I got boxed pictures of Voyager Long Haul and he will also be packagedf in robot mode, curiously enough.

Devastator has been reviewed in video and pics:
    http://forums.tformers.com/talk/inde...owtopic=115090

Dude likes it but all his arguments come off like it sucks, and he even admits it's only worth about half what it's MSRP is.

It sure doesn't look that big next to Bumblebee or combined Optimus Prime (his Prime has a fantastic custom paintjob).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    SILENCE! Inferno is awesome!
    Everyone says that, but never makes a convincing argument for why he's $20 awesome.

Anyway.. another fan company called Master Mind Creation is making a Heart of Steel Optimu- I mean "Knight Morpher Commander." Kinda neat.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ptimus-168044/

Also the Superion upgrade set is starting to ship.. must resist.
    I think I see why Hasbro is getting so upset. The fans deserve this stuff and go to any lengths to get it, and someone else makes money, it's partly Hasbro's fault but the end result is someone making money off their investments.

Adam, for the record, I loved Universe Inferno. It's just a certain someone around here that doesn't.
    Again, no frame of reference to love it. I don't own it, I don't see a reason to drop $20 on it, that's a problem. It looks very standard, but while that's fine for a deluxe, it's not for a voyager.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got boxed pictures of Voyager Long Haul and he will also be packagedf in robot mode, curiously enough.
    Hmm, I hadn't seen him packaged, but I was planning on getting him either way.

Way too many good figures are being held back for post-July waves it seems like.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

These look to be from TheArker.com. I don't know if I should be reposting them, but I gave the correct site credit.

Human Alliance SideSwipe, Human Alliance Skids, and Voyager Long Haul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009525154413464.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	20731   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20095261150431481.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	20732   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	long haul.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	20733  

I'm looking forward to getting Long Haul. Can't have too many Decepticons!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

All 3 sets look good in package, but that pose on Long Haul slightly diminishes how good the robot looked in person.