Page 355 of 582 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5814
    Here's a look at the still-not-confirmed new Arcee, which may or may not be a Scout class figure but is definitely different from the Human Alliance and Deluxe ones (article has links to those others as well): http://tformers.com/transformers-ano...1925/news.html

The joints on that figure are definitely scaled to Scout-class. The robot mode looks better than the deluxe, which is kind of pathetic when you think about it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was at the Burbank TRU this afternoon and picked up an HABB. Someone else picked up the other one while I was there (are you on here?). Anyway, I too will add my praise to this awesome figure, who is fantastic with or without Sam.

To anyone else who has HABB, are you having trouble like I am with getting his chest to stay in place in robot mode?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post

To anyone else who has HABB, are you having trouble like I am with getting his chest to stay in place in robot mode?
    No. Everything's fine here now. How are you?

Actually, HA BumbleBee is so close to being Alernator quality that he easily makes my best Transformer purchase of the year.

I want HA Barricade (confirmed), SideSwipe (shown), Skids / Arcee (shown), Rampage (not even rumored), Sideways (not even rumored), Ironhide (really wishful thinking), Optimus Prime (beyond Hasbro's accecptable cost-range, I'm sure).

I guess I'll be buying Swerve, the red repaint of movie Sideswipe to make up for Sideswipe not being red in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I guess I'll be buying Swerve, the red repaint of movie Sideswipe to make up for Sideswipe not being red in the first place.
    Same for me, but Sideswipe was all kind of kick booty in ROTF. He is also one of my favorite of the deluxes.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I want my Leader Class Starscream THIS YEAR instead of next year. (No, I still haven't seen pics of him, but will do so at Comic Con - or heck, Hasbro might have the actual toy).

I want a Leader Class Blackout (or call him Grindor - whatever).

I want a Leader Class (or at least Voyager class) BoneCrusher. (There was a mine clearing vehicle that looked just like him in ROTF's desert battle scene, too - but he probably got wasted by Ironhide, Ratchet, or Sideswipe.

I want a Human Alliance Ironhide with Mjr. Lennox.

I want a Human Alliance Mudflap with Simmons.

I want a Human Alliance (Decepticon) Rampage with (prisoner) Ron Witwicky.

I want a Human Alliance (Decepticon) Sideways with ally Alice (in human form).

I want a Scout Class Arcee.

I want it all and I want it right now!

I want that Leader Class Starscream too.

I would have preferred Hasbro made him available now, instead of Jetfire.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Human Alliance Sideswipe and HA Skids & Arcee:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-arcee-168110/

Sideswipe's alt mode looks so cool, I love that gull-wing door. Bot mode is only fair, there's something simplistic, and the swords look crappy.

Skids looks whatever, it's bulky as hell. Arcee looks ridiculous, they actually mangled the vehicle mode to make it stand up, and it looks like the Chromia body, not Arcee.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was at my local Toys R Us today and finally saw the HA Bumblebee. I took it up too the register and it rang up $34.99. I told the employee at the register that it couldn't be right. She looked it up and confirmed the price. I ended up putting it back.

Please tell me that's not the correct price. I realize TRU charges a slight bit more but I figured it would have been $19.99 tops.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

It's MSRP is supposed to be $29.99, not $19.99.