Page 356 of 581 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5806
    IMHO, worth every penny.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yes. The Human Alliance BumbleBee is actually worth what they are asking for it (About 30). You get a Voyager sized figure ($20 anyway) and an articulated action figure (usually about $8 nowadays). To tool them up and articulate them that much costs the same whether they are little figures or 3 3/4". So just buy him because BumbleBee will probably never be a clearance sale item.

Voyager Optimus Prime is no where around here anymore. Obviously we finally got a movie that was a fair deal about HIM, and kids and everyone really took to liking him. This Optimus is the only really affordable on in a mainline toy (besides Legends I guess - if you call that mainline).

But anyway, figuring that Hasbro will probably NOT make a Fallen Leader Class figure, (since The Fallen never transforms in the movie anyway) I thought I'd get Megatron and Optimus in Voyager Class and finally open my Fallen figure and set up a battle. (Voyager Class Starscream remains a possibility, too). But maybe it's not important to set this up and I should just return my Fallen figure? To have Revenge of The Fallen dioramas but no figure of The Fallen?

Maybe The Fallen will have some behind-the-scenes footage on the DVD extras, like a conversation with Michael Bay between takes, the minasucle evil director explaining to the giant evil robot that they had to cut his character-developing exposition scenes to make room for more explosions in the movie and keep it under 3 hours of pyrotechnics?

It looks like they've raised prices on ROTF toys at Target. Deluxes are $13.09 while Leader class is 51.99!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It looks like they've raised prices on ROTF toys at Target. Deluxes are $13.09 while Leader class is 51.99!
    That sucks!! Good thing I have everything I want until the next waves show up.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Which Target? Some of the local stores in our area charge more than others and more than national.

Either way, it's patented bullcrap.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, the $13.09 Deluxes are everywhere - La Brea, Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank. I was out at Valencia Target yesterday and am pretty sure it was thirteen and change there as well.

The $51.99 Leader class was at La Brea though I didn't really check at the other stores.

Wow, that is grade-A horse****. This line isn't even doing well enough to make that move.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oops, correction, that's $13.69 for Deluxes at La Brea. Of course, all they have are Wheelies.

Wow. I'm glad I don't really want anything right now. Those prices suck.

If Wheelie didn't sound like Joe Pesci, and, instead, said silly rhymes like, "Friends find, look behind," would he be pegwarming this hard?

Classic Wheelie may be the least popular character in G1, but his last figure still eludes me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.