Page 358 of 566 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5657
    The remaining Transformers Animated toys that were previewed at Botcon have shown up with listings on KMart's website. I really hope that they aren't exclusive to them.

I ordered Reverb (Scout Class Motorcycle) and Voyager Prime and Megatron (the former is vhtf in stores now) from HTS. (Most of them will fight The Fallen since he will never get a Leader Class figure (it makes no sense - he didn't transform in the movie and the toy's alt mode is as bad as 1st movie Leader Megatron so why make this even larger and more expensive? LC Blackout or BoneCrusher would be better alternatives).

I didn't have a discount code, but all was retail price and shipping was only $8 - I figure I'd burn that in gas looking and don't want to waste my time doing that anyway.

Also, HTS had Leader Class Jetfire but he's out-of-stock right now. I'll have to watch that though. WHY is Jetfire's LC more expensive than Optimus or Megatron's? I know they could get that price considering the situation in brick-and-mortar stores right now, but Hasbro charging $4 more? Strange.

Reverb is a cool figure. He is basically a repaint of Knock Out, but I really dig his coloring, and he is a decepticon so that's basically a win for me.

About that LC Jetfire...not sure why he's more online, but at retail where I have seen him the cost is the same.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Reverb is a Decepticon? Ooops. I wanted to use him WITH Knock Out, chasing Sideways.

And it figures: Target had Voyager Prime back in stock this morning.

Maybe I'll cancel my order with HTS?

Yep, Reverb is a 'con. You should still get him though, he's very cool.

If you don't have Scalpel already, I recommend him also. I have my Sam figure from HA Bumblebee use him in microscope mode!!

The scouts are definately some of my favorite figures from the ROTF line.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I saw JediTricks' Ransack, the old-fashioned bi-plane. It is by far the best one!

I think Knock Out is the only Scout I own. I'm looking for another Scout Motorcycle, but it must be an Autobot. I think the Human Alliance Arcee will be the right size.

H.A. Sideswipe pics:
    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/akaolu/27171540
    Yowza! The backpack is ugly, but damn if that toy doesn't look cool, and that vehicle mode looks perfect.

What's with the hinged nose?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, there were Stratospheres at La Brea Target during the sale week. I just didn't think anyone would want it.
    RATS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I probably mis-spoke of the metal, but what were the alternators made of? it's gotta at least be a better form of plastic.
    Not that I could tell, it seemed to be regular TF plastic, just thicker because the tooling designs were originally for die-casting metal. Yellow plastics in Alternators still had awful bleed-through from colors behind them. Actually, now that I think about it, Alternators had some parts made from a different plastic because those parts were super brittle and often risked breakage.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The remaining Transformers Animated toys that were previewed at Botcon have shown up with listings on KMart's website. I really hope that they aren't exclusive to them.
    Expect that to be the case. Kmart has a strong relationship with the TF brand right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I ordered Reverb (Scout Class Motorcycle) and Voyager Prime and Megatron (the former is vhtf in stores now) from HTS. (Most of them will fight The Fallen since he will never get a Leader Class figure (it makes no sense - he didn't transform in the movie and the toy's alt mode is as bad as 1st movie Leader Megatron so why make this even larger and more expensive? LC Blackout or BoneCrusher would be better alternatives).

I didn't have a discount code, but all was retail price and shipping was only $8 - I figure I'd burn that in gas looking and don't want to waste my time doing that anyway.

Also, HTS had Leader Class Jetfire but he's out-of-stock right now. I'll have to watch that though. WHY is Jetfire's LC more expensive than Optimus or Megatron's? I know they could get that price considering the situation in brick-and-mortar stores right now, but Hasbro charging $4 more? Strange.
    Did you try the one-time-only Transformers code of TF2009?

Reverb is a Decepticon? Ooops. I wanted to use him WITH Knock Out, chasing Sideways.
    Yeah, Reverb is a Decepticon, but you can probably scrape the logo off.

And it figures: Target had Voyager Prime back in stock this morning.

Maybe I'll cancel my order with HTS?
    Yeah, that one isn't too hard to find in my area. HTS is a pain in the butt because they charge tax in this state as well as their high shipping.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Voyager Class Optimus Prime is made cheaply and has a handful of parts that fall off of him. His best redeeming value is that he is the same scale to The Fallen and the only Starscream released as of yet.

I'd avoid him unless you are a Transformers diorama builder.

The Fallen is what he is: an action figure for diorama filler. I've never transformed him, but is there really any reason to?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Nice find on that Stratosphere figure.

Let us know if it's worth the purchase.
    I got paid yesterday and went back to see if Stratosphere was still there.
    He somehow still was, so I picked him up. However, after seeing that the new Star Wars Legos were in finally, I ended up putting him back again after a tough decision. The thing that broke the decision was Stratospheres legs/feet. The vehicle mode is cool, and the figure from the waist up is really neat looking. The feet are the hull of the plane and are huge, Sideshow Bob-ish. Yet they are connecting by what looks like one screw each, meaning if you get one with a weak/loose joint it's not going to stand up.

If anyone in the Toledo area wants Stratosphere, I left him behind the Classic G1 Optimus Prime's at the Reynolds TRU.

Thanks to everyone who talked me into the price of HA Bumblebee. I haven't even transformed him yet and he is by far the best transformer I've gotten since the Ultimate G1 Prime a few years ago.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

The Fallen is what he is: an action figure for diorama filler. I've never transformed him, but is there really any reason to?
    No, there is no reason to even try to transform him. I tried it with mine, but it was a total pain. In robot mode he's pretty nifty, so in robot mode he shall stay.

Darth Metalmute, I can understand your issue with Stratosphere's feet. That is the main reason I have not purchased him.

Glad you got that HA Bumblebee after all. Best ROTF purchase I have made besides Leader Prime.