Page 359 of 565 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5648
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    In robot mode he's pretty nifty, so in robot mode he shall stay.
    I like The Fallen's "mech alive" feet that automatically adjust to whatever surface you have him posed standing on.

Glad you got that HA Bumblebee after all. Best ROTF purchase I have made besides Leader Prime
    Amen to that!

Glad you got that HA Bumblebee after all. Best ROTF purchase I have made besides Leader Prime.
    My only complaint about HA Bumblebee is they didn't put the seats on a hinge so they could fold down against the arms.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I got Leader Class Jetfire tonight! He's awesome!

I went downtown to the Padres game for dinner at the ballpark and then made some new friends and wound up in the Hard Rock Hotel's night club until waaaaay late. Then when I got my car back I thought "what the heck?" and I checked two Wal-Marts on my way home. On my 2nd stop, I got very lucky! They probably had 3-4 of him and the rest Optimus or Megatron, so Jetfire is going to move into those stores rather slowly as the other Leaders have to sell through to move the inventory.

I am so glad I found him. The top of his head AND his eyes light up when he talks (like an Aussie-Cybertronian). Of course he says, "I am JETFIRE!!!!" just like Optimus and Megatron leave no question about who they are either.

Just to be different, I want a talking Skids or Mudflap who say "I am retarded!!!" (But I liked them in the movie, myself.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got Leader Class Jetfire tonight! He's awesome!

I went downtown to the Padres game for dinner at the ballpark and then made some new friends and wound up in the Hard Rock Hotel's night club until waaaaay late. Then when I got my car back I thought "what the heck?" and I checked two Wal-Marts on my way home. On my 2nd stop, I got very lucky! They probably had 3-4 of him and the rest Optimus or Megatron, so Jetfire is going to move into those stores rather slowly as the other Leaders have to sell through to move the inventory.

I am so glad I found him. The top of his head AND his eyes light up when he talks (like an Aussie-Cybertronian). Of course he says, "I am JETFIRE!!!!" just like Optimus and Megatron leave no question about who they are either.

Just to be different, I want a talking Skids or Mudflap who say "I am retarded!!!" (But I liked them in the movie, myself.)
    Found a Jefire myself freakin awesome fig. I agree i thought skids and mudflap were pretty funny as did audiences every screening i've seen.

Voyager Class Optimus Prime is made cheaply and has a handful of parts that fall off of him. His best redeeming value is that he is the same scale to The Fallen and the only Starscream released as of yet.

I'd avoid him unless you are a Transformers diorama builder.
    What parts are falling off him? I have one of the repaints of this mold from the first movie, the only part that comes off is one of the shoulders during transformation if I use it as leverage to move the surrounding panel. But in robot mode or vehicle mode, the parts stay on with mine.

The Fallen is what he is: an action figure for diorama filler. I've never transformed him, but is there really any reason to?
    From the pictures I've seen, no.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What parts are falling off him? I have one of the repaints of this mold from the first movie, the only part that comes off is one of the shoulders during transformation if I use it as leverage to move the surrounding panel. But in robot mode or vehicle mode, the parts stay on with mine.
    Those panels that sort of move as his mech-alive thing - they're kind of on the sides of the truck cab - well they transform right off my transformer and then I have to figure out which way they go to re-attach them.

The only Prime I bought from the first movie was the robo-vision one from Target. Not a bad figure, except for some minor issues with his feet.

Leader Prime from ROTF however, awesome figure. I can't say it enough, he is definately my favorite piece from this line. Hasbro will have to do something very spectacular if they hope to top this one when the 3rd film comes out.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Buster Prime is the Japanese Leader-class Prime from this movie with a premium deco and extra parts that combine to form a big buster cannon. The deco on that figure blows the existing US version out of the water, and the gun is cool. Check it out here, but hurry as that photo from the Japanese toy show have a "no photographs" sign right on the image:
    http://tformers.com/transformers-tra...2018/news.html

Those panels that sort of move as his mech-alive thing - they're kind of on the sides of the truck cab - well they transform right off my transformer and then I have to figure out which way they go to re-attach them.
    That's odd, the Automorph panels on mine only popped off once, to which I found that there was an assembly flaw. Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that! I literally remembered it while typing the first sentence there, looked it up and sure enough: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...postcount=2672
    So what happened on mine was pretty unusual, a metal friction pin wasn't fully seated and came out.

On yours, either you're doing the Automorph wrong (it's not entirely intuitive) or perhaps the mold is deteriorating with use or maybe they changed plastics, and the friction bumps holding the panels onto their hinged struts aren't doing their jobs. But yours is the first one I've heard having this problem, so perhaps yours has too much mold-release oil.

The only Prime I bought from the first movie was the robo-vision one from Target. Not a bad figure, except for some minor issues with his feet.
    That's the same mold, it's just that this is 2 years later and the 3rd repaint of that mold. I also mentioned the feet, great minds are thinking alike as usual.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wave 4 deluxes have been found at Target in San Diego. http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...retail-168161/

Haha. That's the MiraMesa Target right near where my sort-of-girlfriend lives. (She's not my imaginary girlfriend because if she was, I'd imagine she lived over at the beach.)