Page 369 of 578 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5775
    JT you were so right about the LC Starscream! He looks great. I'm going to buy 2 of him!

I'm excited for HA Barricade myself. We need Decepticons in this line and I see the opportunity for Rampage and Sideways as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That Leader class Starscream has the potential to be an epic figure. I am definately picking one up!!

I know that it isn't a new release toy or anything, but I did finally get HA Sideswipe last week...the back kibble doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Overall its a very well done piece and I am now searching for the HA Skids with Arcee.

And on a related note, tonight I purchased a 2nd Legends class Jetfire to combine to my Legends class Optimus Prime. They are pretty cool in combined mode!! I love the legends class figures.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

J&H, I just ordered HA Skids and Mikaela from ToysRUs.com - I think. Or it was HTS. Anyway, they shipped rather promptly and I'm very satisfied.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    J&H, I just ordered HA Skids and Mikaela from ToysRUs.com - I think. Or it was HTS. Anyway, they shipped rather promptly and I'm very satisfied.
    Congrats, I hope to have mine soon as well.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Powerglide along with other TFU Ultra class is only $12.99 at TRU this week!

Too bad most of us already have him.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Powerglide along with other TFU Ultra class is only $12.99 at TRU this week!

Too bad most of us already have him.
    Yep, that is an awesome price, but I have all the ones I want.

Movie Voyagers are only $15 at Target this week.

So's a case of Tampax, but that doesn't make me want to buy them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found and bought ROTF Thrust today. Haven't gotten around to transforming it yet but I like the alt mode (don't have Breakaway so this is the first time that I have this mold).

Thrust is a really cool figure. I think you will like it.

Later this week I am meeting a friend in Raleigh, and he is selling me a MISB SDCC Soundwave. Can't wait to get it.