Page 379 of 580 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5800
    I've been looking and looking through Legends pegs for that Jetfire for you, T. I spotted a mountain of the new Optimus Prime but there were so many that I figured you'd be likely to find it there. Also, TRU has the armored-up Prime keychain that's roughly the same scale and wears the armor better than the Legends. I hadn't actually seen the Legends combine before now, it's underwhelming: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...jetfire/14808/
    EDIT: Wait, it's not as bad as I thought, there's other ways to do it: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16426 (posts 5 and 6 are good, post 8 is interesting but blurry, post 9 is HILARIOUS)

J&H, awesome find, best of luck bringing it in. I want a full report by the end of the day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Allright, I now have Bludgeon in my possession, and I must say, he totally rocks!!

First of all, I will say that the best part of this figure is just his overall appearance. The whole skeleton face/samurai thing really works for him. His face is very menacing...although the eyes do not have any light piping, it still totally works, and it is a look that he pulls off. Another thing I like about how he looks is that in the midst of my Universe figures, he blends right in.

The transformation isn't too bad, except for when I got to the waist. I had a tough time turning it, but once that was done it was smooth sailing. The tank treads come apart (alot like deluxe Rampage's) but the cool thing is they do not get in the way at all.
    His back/the gun turret of the tank opens up and serves as a sheath for his sword. There is also a knife stored in there as well.
    His hip has an opening for another place to store his sword. Nice addition.

He has pretty good poseability, but his feet do kind of leave him standing sort of awkward in some instances. A few different adjustments will fix that though, so it isn't too big a deal.

Overall I think he totally rocks. I would definately recommend him to anyone, and if you see him you had better get him. From the looks of things (at least based on the store where mine was purchased at) he is going to sell fast.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Cool, thanks for the 411. Congrats on the early get there, that's a winner!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks!!

Also I find it odd that I am giving someone on the West coast a review of a toy...usually you guys see these things at retail first.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Note to self: start looking for Bludgeon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I really like how Legends Prime and Jetfire look combined in several of those pictures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Thanks!!

Also I find it odd that I am giving someone on the West coast a review of a toy...usually you guys see these things at retail first.
    Is Bludgeon a Wal-Mart exclusive? I've made my monthly trip to the poor excuse for a retail store called Wal-Mart that is near me, and if I'm allowed to wait for it to arrive at Target, I will.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Is Bludgeon a Wal-Mart exclusive? I've made my monthly trip to the poor excuse for a retail store called Wal-Mart that is near me, and if I'm allowed to wait for it to arrive at Target, I will.
    No, he is not a WM exclusive..it just happens to be the place where most people are finding him right now.

I took a trip to my local WM a little while ago and scored a couple new ROTF deluxes. Got Armorhide and Alliance Bumblebee. I had no intentions of getting another Bumblebee figure, but his paint scheme and deco is pretty sweet, so I took the bait.

I made a list of what's next in the ROTF line: http://www.tfviews.com/news/toysandcollectibles/651

Thanks for the list JT!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.