Page 380 of 586 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5851
    Since he is so photogenic, I decided to take some pics of Bludgeon. Enjoy!!

*Note that the tank turret opens up on his back in robot mode to reveal another weapon and a sheath for his sword.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1229091557b.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	22326   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1229091558.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	22327   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1229091558a.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	22328   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1229091558b.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	22329   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1229091558c.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	22330  

"You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

That's kind of a cool figure you got there, JH.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That's rad, thanks for the photos.

Why do people wallpaper their bathrooms though? Seems like the wrong environment for it, like all that steam will just take it off the walls.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bludgeon informed me before the photos that the room had to be wallpapered, no questions asked.

I have no idea why it is like that here, I rent this place.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I figured. I see a lot of rentals with wallpapered bathrooms. They did some work on my sister's place recently and when they cut up part of the wall in there, it revealed like cowboys and horses wallpaper. Totally nutso, it's not like this was "the kids' bathroom", it's the only one in the apartment. Then the landlord gets all miffed when it comes down from the steam, like that wasn't foreseeable.

Here's the breakdown of new figures in the upcoming waves thing I posted:

• 3 new scouts across 2 waves, and 3 repaints.
    • 4 new deluxes across 3 waves, 6 repaints, 1 wave with no new figures.
    • 2 new voyagers across 2 waves, 1 remold, 1 repaint.
    • 1 repainted leader across 1 wave.

I suppose I want all 9 new molds, I already own 1. But of the 1 remold and 11 repaints, here's my personal breakdown:

• somewhat interested in the 1 remold.
    • 2 of the 3 scout-class repaints interest me (Sonar and Divebomb look very good).
    • and 0 of the 8 deluxe, voyager, and leader repaints will be purchased by me. In fact, of all of them, the only one that doesn't seem totally pointless to me is red Rampage, and I just don't like that mold.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I want:

Leader Class Blackout
    Leader Class Bonecrusher
    Voyager Class Bonecrusher (if a Leader is a no-go, not ever)
    Voyager Class Hightower
    Voyager Class Scrapper
    Human Alliance Sideways with Alice as a human, and maybe as a Decepticon, too
    Human Alliance Rampage with Sam Witwicky
    "Omni-Class" Human Alliance Ironhide with Major Lennox
    Scout Class Arcee
    Legends Class Ironhide in black
    Life-Size Isabel Lucas
    Life-Size Megan Fox
    Michael Bay and the writers of Transformers 3 tied to chairs and forced to listen to me for 1 hour before they take any further steps on T3 - and maybe have El Chuxter there alongside me - armed!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Leader Starscream looks to be epic. I cannot wait to get one.

Human Alliance Barricade should be showing up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Leader Class Bumblebee????
    What?

The Human Alliance BumbleBee is as large (and as complete) as he needs to be.

I'm not interested in a LC BumbleBee, as much as I like the character. I hope this isn't happening when we still don't have a LC Blackout!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What?

The Human Alliance BumbleBee is as large (and as complete) as he needs to be.

I'm not interested in a LC BumbleBee, as much as I like the character. I hope this isn't happening when we still don't have a LC Blackout!
    It's happening, Tycho - pictures have leaked. Doesn't look like an LC Blackout is in the cards...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...blebee-168965/
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!