Page 385 of 591 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5909
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I didn't even realize Amazon had current TFs. I see HA Barricade for $35 and Bludgeon there for $21, I'm going to order them both.
    Never thought to look for barricade, for some reason - I also bought him there. Thanks, JT! Now if only I could find Lockdown and TFA Cybertron Ratchet
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Sure thing.

Yeah, I gotta do road warrioring to find them and some of the other figures that just came out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Never thought to look for barricade, for some reason - I also bought him there. Thanks, JT! Now if only I could find Lockdown and TFA Cybertron Ratchet
    Chaddy, I've been checking TRU.com every so often for TFA Arcee. Today a page for her was put up but it says "out of stock. temporarily not available". However, I don't believe any were available in the first place. I'll let you know if Cybertron Ratchet shows up (does not have a product page currently)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Chaddy, I've been checking TRU.com every so often for TFA Arcee. Today a page for her was put up but it says "out of stock. temporarily not available". However, I don't believe any were available in the first place. I'll let you know if Cybertron Ratchet shows up (does not have a product page currently)
    Found Ratchet at Burbank TRU, but yeah - I saw that page too (been checking everyday because of how quickly exclusives can sell out). Thanks for the heads up, though!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Toy Fair info coming in. Human Alliance Jazz! There's a pic at the end of the first video on this page: http://tformers.com/transformers-toy...3054/news.html

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So Masterpiece Grimmy is going to be a TRU exclusive. On the one hand, he'll be more than he would've been at WM. On the other, the distribution will be better. Wonder if the failure of Masterpiece Skywarp had anything to do with him going to TRU rather than WM?

War for Cybertron is the semi-G1 game based in the distant past, right? Wonder why they couldn't get the name "Straxus"? Can't think of anything else that uses that name, and a Google search shows nothing not TF-related using that name aside from some random usernames on various sites.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

TRU exclusive? That's wild! Where did you hear that? Yakface has a pic, I see it.

I suspect they didn't lose the name for Straxus, they probably made a mistake on the slide, that happens quite a bit. That "Darkmount" figure looks boss, but "TF: Generations" appears to be a new line, probably classics 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU exclusive? That's wild! Where did you hear that? Yakface has a pic, I see it.
    It was actually a bit further down in the page you linked to. Course, if they're updating as info comes in, it might not have been there when you linked.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No, it was, but they are so slow the image didn't load until after I posted.

Yakface posted a slide with new scouts, Brimstone and Hubcap. Both look AWESOME! Hubcap is a 1920s coupe. Brimstone is a chopper motorcycle. Breacher and Insecticon look cool too.

Interesting that when I looked at the page earlier, Drift was called something like "Dirt Bag," and the entire Generations section was labeled as "War for Cybertron."

Did you say there's a pic of the US Masterpiece Grimlock? Where is it, if I might ask? Wouldn't mind seeing the Generations figures, too. I could even get Drift if he looks good, though the character is about as lame as a dog with four broken legs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.