Page 391 of 566 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 5655
    Did you see that Micheal Bay is pushing aside a small movie project to save the economy by producing Transformers 3? Tosh.0 has a really good take on it, and a good idea of what the premise of the new movie will be.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I bet Megan Fox will run around in tight clothing while Shia LeBouf fails his acting class and everyone makes a lot of fart jokes around the newest Decepticon, a horribly racist spoof of Koreans named Nightbeat.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I bet Megan Fox will run around in tight clothing while Shia LeBouf fails his acting class and everyone makes a lot of fart jokes around the newest Decepticon, a horribly racist spoof of Koreans named Nightbeat.
    That is cool Chux! I can't wait to see that! When's it coming out?

I think it would be awesome if Ravage weren't dead so that the racist spoof of a Korean Decepticon could eat him!

That alone could add to the plot and intrigue right there. - And while Nightbeat chews Ravage, there could be Michael-Bay-explosions for his farts!

See, I could tie it all up right there.

Then Ironhide could retort a classic line like, "Let's take these guys on! It will be a gas!"

Get it? A gas? Hahahaa. I can think of this stuff, too!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, you're the only one among us that can have new Transformers just sitting there for what, a month waiting to be opened.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Tycho, you're the only one among us that can have new Transformers just sitting there for what, a month waiting to be opened.
    Yeah, well you have to buy stuff when you see it so you know it will be available - even if you're not keen on messing around with it right away.

When I'm in the mood to "get" a new Transformer, I can open one of these any time.

Toys R Us had this pack tonight with Demolisher in white and the Icecream truck twins for $30. Maybe I should have gotten it. I just recollected that now when I got on this thread.

Anyway, when LC Starscream hits, I'll be all over opening that. Same with HA Mudflap and Simmons. They go straight into displays I've already set up.

I didn't ask for HA Barricade, though he's cool and I bought him. (I do want more Decepticons in the HA line - Sideways, Rampage....)

As to Legends Devastator? I got to play with JediTricks' several months ago. I liked the toy a lot. But opening my own would add 7 more figures to my Legends pile which has no real place I'm keeping it (especially now while I'm using all available space to organize my Star Wars stuff and then my Star Trek and Terminator stuff). Almost all my Transformers are already organized. I have a small and selective collection. No need to mess things up.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    How does Mindwipe interact with Skystalker in bot mode? I didn't see that.
    The pegs on Skystalker end up on the backs of his knees, and the holes on Mindwipe end up separating so one is on each shoulder. Skystalker can peg into the hole and basically sit on Mindwipe's shoulder. You can either peg Skystalker REALLY close to Mindwipe's head, which looks odd but is more "shoulder" like, or you can have his outer leg dangling which gives more of a "minion" feel. I took a quick cellphone shot to show you, I didn't take the time to tweak the pose this time so it looked as nice as it could, this was more of a quick rough:
    http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/a...7741382298.jpg

Honestly, this would look really cool with a second Skystalker on the other shoulder, a pair of minion drones sitting on his shoulders or hovering just ahead of them (the peg is on the lower half of the knee, so you can pose him sitting or standing).

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I thought it was only my Arcee that had stress marks on the hands. Maybe La Cienega TRU got a bad batch?
    No, it's the swords, mine developed another stress mark AFTER I first got it home. They should have used a rubbery material for a design like those hands.

I also had another QC problem - only one red stripe on her head was painted so I went ahead and painted the other one.
    Geez, that's pretty bad.

Come to think of it, my Bludgeon has a paint app problem as well whereby the right eye has some overspray of white over the red.
    My animated Lockdown has that. So annoying, but it sorta fit his character so I forgave.

I guess I'll continue to look for another Arcee...I found two of them so I think I can get lucky again. Though I'll probably have to pull a Tycho and not ever transform the extra one.
    Good luck tracking it. I have to find another for me to replace the one you stashed me with its wonky eye, and then give the original to a buddy desperate for this figure who won't mind the problems.

No, the stress marks on the hands are caused by the swords, though on mine they don't seem to have weakened the hands at all. There's also the knee joint issue (one tab keeps one knee from locking in place). Mine also has issues with the wings staying on.
    If you're seeing stress marks, that means the plastic is being broken down in that area which is a point of failure. The now weakened area may only look superficial, but could develop over time and take even a small stress to snap off, not unlike the classic GI Joe ARAH figures' thumbs. For me, this is super frustrating because I actually dig her swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That is cool Chux! I can't wait to see that! When's it coming out?

I think it would be awesome if Ravage weren't dead so that the racist spoof of a Korean Decepticon could eat him!

That alone could add to the plot and intrigue right there. - And while Nightbeat chews Ravage, there could be Michael-Bay-explosions for his farts!

See, I could tie it all up right there.

Then Ironhide could retort a classic line like, "Let's take these guys on! It will be a gas!"

Get it? A gas? Hahahaa. I can think of this stuff, too!
    It's people like you who fund garbage that are ruining Transformers... and everything else.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The pegs on Skystalker end up on the backs of his knees, and the holes on Mindwipe end up separating so one is on each shoulder. Skystalker can peg into the hole and basically sit on Mindwipe's shoulder. You can either peg Skystalker REALLY close to Mindwipe's head, which looks odd but is more "shoulder" like, or you can have his outer leg dangling which gives more of a "minion" feel. I took a quick cellphone shot to show you, I didn't take the time to tweak the pose this time so it looked as nice as it could, this was more of a quick rough:
    http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/a...7741382298.jpg
    Oh, that's what it would look like. I'll have to play around with that when I get home.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

picked up the Walmart exclusive Legends Devastator....can't wait to open the package and see how each part transforms and combines. sounds like it's going to be a fun little side project
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found a pair of Arcees at TRU today. One is for my buddy Rick who did me solids and this is repayment. The other is meant to replace the wonky eye on my first one. That does leave me with a 3rd loose one with a wonky eye though. Thoughts?

Oh, that's what it would look like. I'll have to play around with that when I get home.
    Should be easy to come up with a decent pose or 2 with them with this in mind.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thoughts?
    I saw 2 of those Arcees at TRU today. I couldn't pull the trigger on anything though and left empty handed.

However, my thought was: is this her first car she turns into since the 1986 movie even came out? What is this: 14 years too late?