Page 394 of 593 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5922
    I finally got an animated Arcee. Haven't had a chance to open her (since I am at work now), but will do so later today.

Also picked up a second Human Alliance Barricade to do a light mod on.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Have we all seen the preview image for Bumblebee from the upcoming Transformers Prime series?

Animated versions of the Bayformers? I think this may be a line I'll pass on.
    Yeah, I am not at all feeling that Bumblebee. I don't like the face, not very expressive, looks like another mute. And I hate the shoulder design with the wheel in the middle, that is impractical and silly without gaining anything.

J&H, light mod on the top? I'd like to see pics of what you come up with.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, I am not at all feeling that Bumblebee. I don't like the face, not very expressive, looks like another mute. And I hate the shoulder design with the wheel in the middle, that is impractical and silly without gaining anything.
    I'll say I'm going to pass on it, but if the show is entertaining, I'll probably change my mind.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

J&H, light mod on the top? I'd like to see pics of what you come up with.
    Yeah, a fellow TF collector and buddy of mine that I hang out with did one on his. I am going to try to get some of those cheap lights from Dollar General this weekend and mod it. Hopefully it will turn out decent.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Where do the batteries go?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bought a 3rd HA BumbleBee today. It's a better paintjob on the Sam Witwicky figure so I'm going to return the HA BumbleBee #2 with the receipt from today's purchase.

That 2nd Sam had huge eyebrows. I only opened the first one, so the store will get back a perfectly new and mint-in-box product, just one with eyebrows too big for my taste.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Where do the batteries go?
    The LED lights have small batteries in them. They are lights that came in a small whistle type thing my friend bought at Dollar Tree. I am still looking for some myself, but haven't found any yet.

I finally got around to buying ROTF Brawn and was not disappointed at all. Had he been packaged in bot form, I sure would not have passed him up so many times.

Really? I think his bot mode looks kinda wacky with all that kibble flying around, while the truck looks slick. Glad you dig the fig though. And remember, you can stow the guns in the kibble, there's a little tab on each major kibble that corresponds to the guns.

I got Nebular Starscream yesterday at KMart.

Love the new "powered up" paintjob on this guy.