Page 397 of 595 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5945
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Well, I brought out TFA Blackarachnia for comparison and it looks like her hands are of a much sturdier plastic than Arcee's.

Could it be that with TFA nearing the end of the road, they decided to just use a lower grade of plastic? And that might explain why TFA Cybertron Ratchet's design was so poorly executed.
    I can't speak to Blackarachnia, I didn't buy that one, I have enough of the character from the Beast era. In what way is the plastic better? It's a different shaped hand and digits, so that will add strength to that design, keep in mind.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was wondering, do you think Chevorolette would use some of the BumbleBee customs on one of their silver 2010 Concept Corvettes?

You know: to make a real SideSwipe you could actually drive?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I can't speak to Blackarachnia, I didn't buy that one, I have enough of the character from the Beast era. In what way is the plastic better? It's a different shaped hand and digits, so that will add strength to that design, keep in mind.
    The plastic on TFA Blackarachnia and most other TFA toys for that matter seem to be of a higher grade than Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet.

I know this thread is supposed to be about Energon and lines after that, but I must share that I got a complete G1 Starscream (my favorite TF character) from ebay a few days ago. I love this toy!! I had it before as a youngster in the 1980's, but either lost it or destroyed it. Anyway I got another one and now I've officially been bitten by the G1 bug.

I have since won 4 more G1 items on ebay since I got Starscream. Let my new obsession begin.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

G1 Screamer is tough to get complete, is yours? I see a lot that have missing fists or wings or missiles or plane tails. I never had Starscream as a kid, the way the arms and torso transformed bugged me back in the day. I had a decent amount of G1, but somehow I ended up with Twin Twist and other weirdos along with cool stuff like Ultra Magnus and Metroplex.

BTW, the thread isn't really about those lines and beyond, it's just that we had a TF thread get swallowed by the internet and so I had to start a new thread, and that was the line around at the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, my Starscream is complete. It cost a little more, but in the end it was cheaper than getting individual parts one at a time.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Yes, my Starscream is complete. It cost a little more, but in the end it was cheaper than getting individual parts one at a time.
    This is going to suck for you. I bought G1 Prime about 12 years ago on Ebay and the hobby has consumed me ever since. G1 reissues, originals, classics. If I knew then what I know now, I would've let it go...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I once had all the G1 Transformers and kept them mint (loose of course).

My mom got me Starscream for my birthday and kept it hidden once we'd driven all the way to a Garden Grove toy store to get him (and I had to leave him behind because my mom said "for your birthday" - which wasn't then at the time). I don't know how she did it, but she got back there and picked up Starscream for me.

My mom got me a lot of my rare and hard to find toys when I was a kid, God bless her.

Anyway, I always loved Starscream. I am still anxiously waiting to buy 2 of the Leader Class Screamers from the ROTF collection, due out soon I hope.

Good find, JetsAndHeels.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Chaddymac: I know this is going to be tough. I have such an addictive nature with all my toys and hobbies. Plastic crack is what it is.

Thanks Josh. I am also impatiently waiting on that leader Screamer. He is a must have.

I just received 2 more G1 toys in my mailbox.

For a total of $20, I got Fizzle and Battletrap, both complete.

Now I am thinking Astrotrain needs to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post

Now I am thinking Astrotrain needs to come home.
    As a kid, I loved Blitzwing -as a toy. Astrotrain was a better character.

However, Blitzwing is a G1 must-have! He was the perfect Transformer!