Page 398 of 644 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 6439
    Blog Entries
    I was watching the video for the transformation of new Deluxe Ironhide (due out soon I guess) and it got me thinking of what Transformers I'd buy for the 3rd Michael Bay movie.

I think I will go a size smaller and get:

Del. Ratchet (available now)
    Del. Ironhide (coming)
    Voyager Optimus (thing is - the rumor is - that Prime will look different in movie 3)

I think for scale, they'd need a Scout Class Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Mudflap, Skids, and Jolt.

For the Decepticons, Voyager Class would work on almost all of them, but you never know if they'll get a new look, too:

Megatron
    Starscream
    (a helicopter at long last - now Voyager Class Grindor would work, but...)
    Deluxe Soundwave
    Voyager Bonecrusher from the first movie would also work for scale...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

A Voyager Bonecrusher is something I would definately be interested in. The movie 1 deluxe is very cool, but it leaves me wanting more.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Blog Entries
    I bought the Deluxe Ratchet the other day. I'll probably open him soon. I feel like opening a Transformer to play with and I'll definitely open Ironhide when his Deluxe gets released. The Voyager Ironhide was very flimsy.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Dlx Ratchet sucks pretty bad, you'll probably like him judging by your other preferred TFs.

Dlx Ironhide is shorter than dlx Ratchet, but looks like a better figure overall.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blog Entries
    Found Legends Class Stealth BumbleBee, Soundwave, and Jolt.

I'd never seen these characters before in Legends Class.

I did not buy, but I'm rethinking that decision.

I would like a Scout Class regular BumbleBee. I wonder if they ever made him that way.

And add SideSwipe, Mudflap, and Skids to that Scout Class want-list.

Hasbro forgot to email my TF site that we were invited to participate in their Hall of Fame voting, but today asked us for an update. So, with a week and a day to go, I've set up a top 5 choices poll over on TFV: http://www.tfviews.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=585
    If you want to throw your voice in for a specific character, that's one way to participate.

There has never been a scout Bumblebee unless you count the G1 minibot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've not been clear on how this works. Is this voting for a figure, or for inclusion in an ultimately meaningless "hall of fame"?
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've not been clear on how this works. Is this voting for a figure, or for inclusion in an ultimately meaningless "hall of fame"?
    Currently, the HOF is meaningless, but Hasbro implied in the last Q&A that they may look at the voting results to determine a future Classics figure.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hmmm.... So, despite every fiber of my being crying "Grimlock," I should vote for Soundwave instead, perhaps.
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Found Legends Class Stealth BumbleBee, Soundwave, and Jolt.

I'd never seen these characters before in Legends Class.

I did not buy, but I'm rethinking that decision.

I would like a Scout Class regular BumbleBee. I wonder if they ever made him that way.

And add SideSwipe, Mudflap, and Skids to that Scout Class want-list.
    All of those were available months ago when the film first hit.

I actually like the Legends Soundwave much, much more than deluxe Soundwave.