Page 399 of 585 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5843
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Hmmm.... So, despite every fiber of my being crying "Grimlock," I should vote for Soundwave instead, perhaps.
    Both are currently on my list. They want a list of 5 characters, so I'm running it the way I would an SSG poll, voters get 5 slots. I was toying with 10 for better selection, but I decided to save myself the trouble.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, it's time for a new Scout Bumblebee from the movies, but maybe we should wait and see what he's going to look like in TF3.

My 5 list (all are Bay-Formers) from Michael Bay's hit movies. [Michael Bay is awesome - the stuff of legends!]

1) Leader Class Blackout / Grindor (sell them both as repaints, include propeller noise in sound chip).

2) Voyager Class Bonecrusher from the first movie.

3) Scout Class BumbleBee

4) Scout Class Sideswipe

5) Scout Class Mudflap & Skids 2-pack
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Characters, not figures (not even figures that don't exist).

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Characters
    I like Wheeljack, Mirage, Springer, Thundercracker, Cyclonus

as characters that are probably less likely to be voted for than Optimus, Bumblebee, and Starscream.

I guess I can't vote for Alice as a Hall-of-Fame character because she's not G1. But I liked her moves in the movie!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ok, well now you can vote officially, Steve has asked me to set up a poll for our site as well:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=42451

Go post a ranked list in there.

We need 2 questions for Monday's Q&A: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=42219

I saw Skystalker (Scout Class Stealth Fighter) in the stores a few times now. That's a nice Transformer!

That figure has been out for a while, I think I reviewed him early in April. He's a cool figure, and as a drone alt mode he'd fit in pretty well with several scales since military drones come in many sizes, and this is a made-up one.

Transformers are on sale at TRU right now, and also on Buy One Get One Half Off. I got ROTF Brakedown and Scattorshot at bogo50% for both plus they knocked $2 off each, and they apply the sale AFTER the bogo, so I got out of there with both for $8 and change instead of the $11 it should have been. Brakedown is exactly as crap as I thought he'd be. Scattorshot is also pretty lame, but at least has lots of detail and an interesting transformation. But it was nice to actually buy a new figure after a long wait.

There are plenty of Tuner Mudflaps if anyone needs one.

How are so supposed to handle August if TF Generations and SW Vintage (along with Pursuit of Cobra) are all being launched then?

At least it should be very slow until then.
    Tommy, close your eyes.