Page 408 of 596 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 5955
    Funny, I was totally the opposite of you on Acid Storm. I dig the color scheme, and he looks nice as a background Seeker. I just wish either A) he'd been Sunstorm, or B) they'd release Sunstorm. (Preferably B, but after a wide-release Thundercracker.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Grimlock is up for pre-order with free shipping. I'm thinking I'll order him, and not have to deal with Comic-Con lines or driving from TRU to TRU.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3870072

Is $59.99 what he's going to be in store, or do we know yet?
    Grimlock is going to be $70 at Comic Con actually. I'd rather wait, save the money and not have to lug him with me on the Amtrak ride back home.

Also, Walmart.com has LC movie Starscream for $30. I have a $25 WM gift card sitting on my desk so I can get him for just $8 or so.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Grimlock is up for pre-order with free shipping. I'm thinking I'll order him, and not have to deal with Comic-Con lines or driving from TRU to TRU.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3870072

Is $59.99 what he's going to be in store, or do we know yet?
    That is a great looking Grimlock. I might have to pick this up.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Grimlock is going to be $70 at Comic Con actually. I'd rather wait, save the money and not have to lug him with me on the Amtrak ride back home.
    Thanks for the info. If I've waited this long for Grimmy, I can wait another couple weeks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

DAMMIT! I went to order Grimlock, and not only is he out of stock, but they marked him up $5!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And, today, they marked him up another $5, but he's still unavailable for order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar Jar Binks
    Dissen nutsen.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

At Comic Con, JediTricks was there and witness to me asking Brian Wilks (formerly from the Star Wars Team) about:

1. Leader Class Blackout (A: If a helicopter is in Michael Bay's next movie - yes).

2. Human Alliance / Nemesis Decepticons like Sideways and Rampage and Scrapper. (A: Wait and see. There will be some surprises. They'd like more Decepticons in the HA line.)

3. Scout Class BumbleBee, Sideswipe, Mudflap, Skids, etc. to accomodate Ironhide and Ratchet being scaled down to Deluxe. (A: They really like Bumblebee and how every version of him sells.) I read into the answer a positive result.

I also asked another Transformers Team member and got similar responses.

Today I will ask in front of all the fans at the Hasbro TF pannel.

I did inform Hasbro I would be asking about these every day.

I also informed Hasbro what a great job they did on LC Starscream. He's their favorite, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    At Comic Con, JediTricks was there and witness to me asking Brian Wilks (formerly from the Star Wars Team) about:

1. Leader Class Blackout (A: If a helicopter is in Michael Bay's next movie - yes).

2. Human Alliance / Nemesis Decepticons like Sideways and Rampage and Scrapper. (A: Wait and see. There will be some surprises. They'd like more Decepticons in the HA line.)

3. Scout Class BumbleBee, Sideswipe, Mudflap, Skids, etc. to accomodate Ironhide and Ratchet being scaled down to Deluxe. (A: They really like Bumblebee and how every version of him sells.) I read into the answer a positive result.

I also asked another Transformers Team member and got similar responses.

Today I will ask in front of all the fans at the Hasbro TF pannel.

I did inform Hasbro I would be asking about these every day.

I also informed Hasbro what a great job they did on LC Starscream. He's their favorite, too.

would love to see Scout class versions of Bumblebee, Skids and Mudflap that would be awesome....

picked up Scout Class Hubcap yesterday at TRU in East Brunswick and I have to say that he is perhaps my favorite transformer from the new line so far.. very easy to transform and looks great as both the Hot-Rod and in Robot mode.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

You guys may want to check your local Kmart store. I went by mine on Wednesday and all of their clearance toys were an additional 50% off. I grabbed the minicon set for $9.50 and a robot replicas starscream for $5.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I bought Grimmy from EE at the con. I figured it was tax free so really it was only a few bucks more. And he's awesome.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!