Page 412 of 585 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5849
    TFA Rodimus and Ironhide have been spotted so I guess I'll be hunting for those and MP Grimlock tomorrow.

I'm running low on funds, or I'd totally make a run for TFA Rodimus too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm low on funds, what with this being the month teachers don't get paychecks, and having to pay a hefty vet bill for my cat a month ago, and my daughter's upcoming birthday party. But I've already decided that, whenever I find the damned thing, I will charge Grimlock and pay interest on him for a month. (Same for Jabba. But that's why I'm not even considering an AT-AT now.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You could ask a question about that in TF Q&A instead of just inundating us over there with a list of information we have no use for there.
    But I can't be more annoying if I only ask legitimate questions!

Still, thank you for the information about the packaging change. You'd think that they'd re-issue Mudflap to get their money's worth out of the tooling for him and Simmons.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    TFA Rodimus and Ironhide have been spotted so I guess I'll be hunting for those and MP Grimlock tomorrow.
    Well so much for that. Struck out at Los Feliz and La Cienega TRU's.

At least I picked up a few Joe POC figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    But I can't be more annoying if I only ask legitimate questions!

Still, thank you for the information about the packaging change. You'd think that they'd re-issue Mudflap to get their money's worth out of the tooling for him and Simmons.
    Tycho, something I got from JT's interview with Derryl and this was regarding CW Thi-Sen/TX-20 is that Hasbro is just not able to react that quickly to these distribution shortages. While the last waves of HA on the old packaging were shipping, they already started work on the waves we see now.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

Tycho, something I got from JT's interview with Derryl and this was regarding CW Thi-Sen/TX-20 is that Hasbro is just not able to react that quickly to these distribution shortages. While the last waves of HA on the old packaging were shipping, they already started work on the waves we see now.
    I'm not sure what that means. Do you think we'll see Thi-Sen / TX-20 and HA Mudflap?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

GRIMLOCK IS MINE!!!

Went to TRU today to get stuff for my daughter's birthday cake, and there he was.

I will post thoughts once I'm done drooling over the box. Would've been nice if I'd gotten my rewards certificate, or the $10 gift card for setting up a baby registry, but I wasn't going to pass on him and hope he'd still be there later.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Didja stash it? I hope so.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, I bought it. I'd rather pay more and use the gift cards on something later than to miss this. Teek, Jabba, and Grimlock: I now have all three of the exclusives that I'd probably go insane if I'd missed.

Haven't transformed him yet, but the range of articulation in dino mode is spectacular. I want six more.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Best. Toy. EVER!

Transformation is far more like the classic Grimlock than other Masterpieces have been. Basically the same transformation, with a couple of extra steps on the tail/robot legs. I could do without the light-up feature, but it's nice enough. Poseability is incredible.

I actually now wish I'd gotten Masterpiece Skywarp. Ah well. It looks like some of them on eBay are actually cheaper than they were in-store. I might get him, after all.
    Tommy, close your eyes.