Page 415 of 586 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5851
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    As (apparently) the only person on Earth who saw more than one Arcee on more than one occasion, y'all want me to watch for Animated Ironhide and Hot Rodimus?
    Sure, I suppose but I won't feel a huge loss if I don't have TFA Ironhide in the collection. Alt mode on Cybertron Ratchet was extremely underwhelming and I expect Ironhide to be the same.

Actually, Chux I'm more concerned about finding POC Spirit and Quick Kick.

JT, I totally neglected to ask at SDCC but seeing as how none of the other remaining TFA toys were on display, can we assume that they're pretty much axed?

Oh, and since you reminded me of Seaspray....

I kind of like him. He's not my favorite, and I totally agree he seems more Classics than Movie. I transformed him once, then put him back into robot mode; I wasn't particularly impressed with hovercraft mode, either. I noticed there were a few mistransformations on him in the package; I prefer the legs mistransformed the way he was packaged, but he doesn't stand up well. Pretty good--sort of like Powerglide, a decent, oversized update to a classic figure.
    His mistransformed ankle panels from the packaging have a bump to cover a hole in vehicle mode, that bump makes the back of the foot not sit flat, so it kills the foot. You might be able to shave off that bump so the foot stands flat, but it may not be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I totally neglected to ask at SDCC but seeing as how none of the other remaining TFA toys were on display, can we assume that they're pretty much axed?
    I forgot to write up the material I took notes for from that panel, it was considerably underwhelming. I believe the issue came up and they said they are looking for a home, but for the time being they are not moving forward with them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

-Hasbro says any scout can fit onto Seaspray but I find that Legends class are more to scale with Seaspray.

-JT, I guess I'm glad I missed the SDCC TF panel.

TRU.com has a listing for TFA Ironhide...actually a partial listing...the photo is TFA Ironhide but the description is for Force Battlers Grievous. It's "out of stock" anyhow but it would be great to have the UPC for Ironhide just in case it ever restocks.

"Almost" any Scout is how they put it, it's a fairly narrow box area, should fit most wheeled scouts but some other kinds won't fit for sure. It's just meant to interact with Breacher, that's what they're trying to say without saying.

Yeah, that SDCC panel was some weak sauce compared to last year's. No big revelations, and waaaay too much focus on War for Cybertron which has nothing new to say in toys.

If the descrip is FB Grievous and the title matches, that's what you'll get.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When does Breacher come out?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Soon. They don't have set dates, but should be any day now. Insecticon too.

Just checked TRU.com, and Grimlock's in stock! Great news!

This, however, has made me lose any faith in their "e-mail me when available" feature, as I've received nothing for an item that's sure to not last very long.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And, holy crap, in the time it took me to post this, it went from "In stock" to "E-mail me when available."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And, holy crap, in the time it took me to post this, it went from "In stock" to "E-mail me when available."
    In stock right now: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3870072

I just realized, this is the first Hasbro US Transformer to say "Masterpiece", isn't it?

Bizarre.

First, I looked for it when checking my daughter's gift registry. It was in stock.

I posted the news here, then refreshed the page, and it was out of stock again.

Then JT posts it's in stock, I check, and it's out of stock again.

Are they allocating one Grimlock at a time for the internet?
    Tommy, close your eyes.