Page 417 of 581 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5805
    I'm now a member of the MP Grimlock owners club! The packaging isn't as large as I thought it would be so I really should've just bought him at SDCC.

JT, I saw an HA Sideswipe at either Burbank Marshall's or TJ Maxx yesterday but didn't really want to bother with having to make another trip to WM.

I also picked up Legends class Longhaul at La Brea Target.

Oh, almost forgot, I also picked up a Voyager ROTF Screamer from Beverly Connection Ross for $11. I figured at just a bit over the deluxe retail price, why not?

I was tempted by that Starscream back in the day because of its svelte jet profile, but the hands sticking out the back were a dealbreaker. How is it in person?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I was tempted by that Starscream back in the day because of its svelte jet profile, but the hands sticking out the back were a dealbreaker. How is it in person?
    JT, the F22 mode is pretty nice. Except for the hands sticking out. I'm not a big fan of the robot mode though and it looks like I'll be getting the Leader class Screamer to make up for it. The transformation is quite nifty but appearance wise, the bot mode is like a flat rectangular box with legs and arms. Spongebob Starscream if you will.

At least it was only $11!

Thanks for the info, saved me eleven bucks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thanks for the info, saved me eleven bucks.
    Well, you've saved me a ton of money with your TF reviews so I guess I'm returning the favor a bit.

I'm looking forward to finding Breacher to go with my Seaspray, as JT posted a good review.

I just got that missile launcher dude (Deluxe) the other day. He came in vehicle mode and I just want to use him as a military vehicle to attack Devastator in my TF2 scene (w. Legends Class Mudflap and Skids fighting him) so I've never transformed the missile launcher guy. But I like his vehicle mode!

It's too bad that Armorhide and Brawn are only available in Deluxe Class. As Scouts or Legends, I'd really welcome adding them to this scene vs. "big Devastator."

I imagine Major Lennox commanding his men to move the artillery firing vehicles in while the awesome Mr. Michael Bay directs Josh Duhamel (the actor) and commands Mudflap and Skids to act even dumber. This was such an awesome scene in the movie!

That's it! They should make a Human Alliance Ultra toy out of Optimus Prime and include a Michael Bay action figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got my HA Mudflap in the mail from Entertainment Earth yesterday!

Awesome!

Now I want "Human Nemesis" Decepticons made for this line!

Sideways with Alice
    Rampage with Prisoner Sam Witwicky
    Scrapper with Scorponok and / or Sam's Roommate

That'd be 4 Decepticons total then.

There are 5 Autobots.

This is a war that Barricade by himself would totally lose!

And to the naysayers:

Alice can use a "battle station" with Sideways' 'bot mode weapons the way most HA figures work.
    Rampage can have a prisoner cage like in the movie - and HASBRO CAN TRY SOMETHING NEW.
    Scorponok can launch off Scrapper's back the way he came off Blackout in the 1st movie. It's NEW.

I can think creatively. You'll find I'm much superior to droids.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho - did you get Mudflap as part of a case assortment?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Tycho - did you get Mudflap as part of a case assortment?
    No. I ordered him a while ago, by himself, and EE said he was on backorder.

They finally filled my order at least, and I hope those of others.

I think he cost me $34 and with shipping, about $40. That's OK considering I don't have to drive out and find him. - Actually, something must be less, because with tax, he worked out to be $44 I think.

Anyway, I'm done with the HA until they make more, new, cool additions to the line. Feels good!

I actually found a non Bumblebee/Skids HA figure at a store. I only had to go across the state to find it. Target in Cleveland had a HA Jazz in the new packaging.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-