Page 421 of 582 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5812
    So driving buy the local Walmart I decided to go in on a whim, and found a WFC Soundwave awaiting me. This was my first transformers figure purchase in years. I got inspired after seeing the upcoming WreckGar and Soundwave in the same scale. I was wondering if there has been any word of a Starscream in the generations series, or if there has been a recent one in the same scale i might be able to hunt down?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

There won't be a WFC Starscream for the foreseeable future. It would be one they'd do if they decide to do more WFC figs though, but they're waiting to see how long-term the game goes with fans before making more figures.

As for the "Generations" Starscream, I don't think they're doing a re-release, all the Seekers in the line are based on the Classics Starscream mold which got re-released in the Universe line a couple years ago.

They are releasing a new Legends G1 Starscream soon, but that's the little $5 pricepoint figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Cla...item3f03fad58b

I linked to that one just to mock the guy who's claiming Starscream was rare. That poor fella pegwarmed at first. Don't pay $40 for him, but he's a nice figure.

There's been Starscream, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thrust, Acid Storm, and (soon if not already) Dirge released to mainstream retail. There was also Thundercracker and a slightly different Thrust and Dirge released through Botcon a couple of years back. The Botcon ones are insanely tough to get. Of the others, only Skywarp is really HTF, because he was a Target exclusive packed with Ultra Magnus. (The set pegwarmed at some Targets, but, well, it was only at Target.) Thrust is still in most stores now. Acid Storm is based on the green Seeker seen in the early episode where a few Autobots have to go to Cybertron to get a spare part for Optimus Prime (that Wheeljack conveniently remembers in his workshop, and takes for granted that it's still there four million years later), and are attacked by three Cybertronian Seekers (presumably Acid Storm, Sunstorm, and some other guy, possible named Fred).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Cla...item3f03fad58b

I linked to that one just to mock the guy who's claiming Starscream was rare. That poor fella pegwarmed at first. Don't pay $40 for him, but he's a nice figure.
    This one was cooler IMHO: http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Uni...item1c16850f2f

Better paint scheme, brighter white. Even if I didn't care about this one being closer to the original G1 deco, that dingy greyish white was yuck.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Thank you all for the information. So it sounds like I should keep a look out for a Universe Deluxe Starscream then.
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

My comment WILL impact toys eventually:

I think the movie franchise will continue with movie 4, but Michael Bay will be finished with Transformers at the end of movie 3; Shia LeBouf, Josh Duhamel, John Turturo, etc. - They may all part ways with Transformers.

However, new human characters might enter the story - how about Chip (in the wheelchair from the G1 'toon)?

I think the films are too profitable for Hasbro to call it quits.

Thus there will be no resoultion for TF3 except one like TF1, where Megatron gets burried somewhere he can come back from.

Will the Ferarri be Hot Rod and will they take the whole franchise the "Rodimus Prime" route? Maybe the battle truck is not Megatron's new form, but Ultra Magnus? (I'm referring to the production pictures that TFW2005 has been posting.)

Does anyone know who the Ferrari is? He's an Autobot for sure - he rolls with Prime and the guys.

But:

Sunstreaker (could be, red instead of yellow - 'cause hey, SideSwipe is now silver)

Wheeljack

Smokescreen has to be one of the wreckers because it's his colors. (unless the wreckers will be Stunticons)

Mirage - also could be, but I'd like to see him be blue

or Hot Rod - which would fit, but the other primary G1's above are lacking so why bring in Hot Rod now? (Please NO Rodimus Prime!)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    EXCERPT FROM SCRIPT FOR RODIMUS PRIME:

KUP: The Decepticons are attacking!

RODIMUS: What?

SPRINGER: They're shooting at us!

RODIMUS: Really?

WRECK-GAR: He didn't get the extended warranty.

RODIMUS: So the Decepticons are attacking by shooting at us?

KUP: YES!!!

RODIMUS: Well has someone bothered to ask them to please stop?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I changed my mind on Huffer, mainly because he was on sale for $7. That seemed a bit more fair, and who knows if there'll be a more "proper" G1 update?

Pretty nice figure, but not worth ten bucks by any stretch. I wish the "power up" head were closer to Huffer than Bumblebee on steroids. Caliburst is pretty weak and doesn't make up for the price difference between the value and actual cost of Huffer.

Still, I've got someone to complain to all my other G1 updates and make them want to kick him in the robo-crotch.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sorry to change topiics on you guys, but could anyone tell me if the Transformer's Human Alliance series is discontinued? I've been seeing these marked down at retail and was wondering if they are just trying to get rid of the Revenge of the Fallen packaging or if the whole line was discontinued. I haven't been buying these because of the initial price, but now that they are affordable, I might start. Grabbed Mudflap w/agent simmons to start because I've never seen him before. Don't know if he is super rare or not, but didn't want to miss out in case I get the whole series. The others I've seen multiple times so I'm not too worried. Any recommendations on which to buy and which (if any, to avoid)? I've seen Bumblebee, Sidewipe, Skids, Mudflap, Barricade. Are there any others I don't know about? Mudflap was a surprise to me and just wondering if there are any others.

First off: congrats to getting Mudflap w. Simmons. He has been the hardest to find. I had to special order him from Entertainment Earth, and then I waited a while. Maybe he'll become common now if warehouses held him back.

All the Human Alliance Figures are great if you ask me. I got back into TFs because of the highly detailed Alternator cars, and HA continues that scale with movie characters beautifully.

You nailed them:

BumbleBee (offered with 2 different versions of Sam Witwicky - black shirt is the older one, white shirt the newer one shipping now).

SideSwipe (offered originally with Sgt. Epps but a new assortment includes a new Mikeala)

Skids - with Mikeala

Barricade - the only Decepticon with Frenzy

Mudflap - who you just got.

JAZZ - offered with Captain Lennox - who you forgot to mention I think.

I sure hope they continue this line with Decepticons that could be done in this scale: Sideways and Rampage, for two examples.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Background Character View Post
    Sorry to change topiics on you guys, but could anyone tell me if the Transformer's Human Alliance series is discontinued? I've been seeing these marked down at retail and was wondering if they are just trying to get rid of the Revenge of the Fallen packaging or if the whole line was discontinued. I haven't been buying these because of the initial price, but now that they are affordable, I might start. Grabbed Mudflap w/agent simmons to start because I've never seen him before. Don't know if he is super rare or not, but didn't want to miss out in case I get the whole series. The others I've seen multiple times so I'm not too worried. Any recommendations on which to buy and which (if any, to avoid)? I've seen Bumblebee, Sidewipe, Skids, Mudflap, Barricade. Are there any others I don't know about? Mudflap was a surprise to me and just wondering if there are any others.
    They are all really nifty. I hate the movie designs and have passed on nearly all of the movie offerings, but the HA line is pretty special (and I always loved the Alternators). doesn't hurt that they come with pretty poseable human figs. My favorites are Jazz, and Bumblebee, though Skids is incredibly well executed. Sideswipe suffers from backpackitis, but is otherwise pretty good. Barricade has some leg design issues, but is otherwise pretty good.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!