Page 432 of 591 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5910
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm also slightly concerned about Jazz--not yet to the point where I'm going to beg folks to look for him. I've just seen the RTS wave or remnants thereof five or six times, and not seen Jazz once. Actually, I take that back; I saw it at K-Mart for their laughable prices before Christmas, where they were sold out of Tracks, for a change.
    I know this sounds ridiculous, but try a Kohls if you have one. My local Kohls gets Star Wars and Transformers figures in much faster than my Target, TRU, or Walmart, if those other stores gets them at all. I picked up WFC Soundwave, Thrust, Red Alert, Jazz, and Tracks at Kohls.

The big problem with Kohls is that their prices are super high. However, they have so many crazy sales there that it usually brings the price down to TRU level.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

One of my sightings of everyone in the wave but Jazz was at Kohl's.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Chux, the Awe Striker vehicle that turns into a robot - is that a Transformer toy or did this German site post a GI Joe toy?
    Let me repeat myself, in purple.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I dunno. Transformers have been known to mix in a few Joe vehicles from time to time (they even had a Transformer version of the Snow Cat called, creatively enough, Snow Cat), so it's most likely a Human Alliance toy of some sort. Unless they're actually planning a crossover line, which I don't consider likely.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I dunno. Transformers have been known to mix in a few Joe vehicles from time to time (they even had a Transformer version of the Snow Cat called, creatively enough, Snow Cat), so it's most likely a Human Alliance toy of some sort. Unless they're actually planning a crossover line, which I don't consider likely.
    Yeah, I think it's a TF3 HA figure. Beachcomber?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Yeah, I was talking about the 3rd and 4th Tracks pics, but I like you're idea with 1 and 2. That's clever!
    Thanks. The square shape is what I really wanted to get out of it more than anything, I think that's what's so cool about the original's jet mode.

MAJOR UPDATE!!!

I did some searching. Fortunately, I can read German.

They are making a LEADER CLASS IRONHIDE for DOTM!

I have pictures of both the Voyager and Leader Class toys for Megatron! (some posted below)

There are new Insecticons being made. The first 3 G1's and they will transform from robot to bug and COMBINE into a train engine (like Astrotrain). I have pictures and will post them shortly. I think I get to put up 5 at a time.

I have first chosen to post HUMAN ALLIANCE HOUND. Well it sure looks like Hound versus any other 'bot we've seen in the films. It appears he'll come with Major Lennox (in the photo below).

I have DOTM packaging images, too. Let's see what I get up...
    Those are both photos of Voyager-class Megatron, no Leader-class included. You can gauge scale on the rattan strings holding the figure in, and the level ranking of 2 (that's a level of complexity for transformation). If that site is calling it Leader-class, then they are not to be trusted. The packaging back is pretty blank too, that's weird. The figure itself is pretty blocky and monotone and not impressive IMO.

I don't believe there will be a leader-class Ironhide, especially with that misclaim of Megs one above being LC, coupled with a new voyager-class Ironhide was just shown off.

For Insecticons, you have art from Guido Guidi, the artist on the Hearts of Steel comic book, of which no action figures have ever been made, and this is clearly concept art for the comic, not a toy. Here's more of the same concept art: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:Hearts_of_Steel_1ri.jpg
    Foreign sources are often like this, mixing hopes into 'real news'.

Hound is an AWE Striker now, and comes with Duke?
    Haw! Too funny. I don't like the looks of that HA fig Tycho included, it's small and it's a belly-dragger in alt mode. It certainly wouldn't live up to Hound's credibility, it's more like a minibot.

Chux, the Awe Striker vehicle that turns into a robot - is that a Transformer toy or did this German site post a GI Joe toy?
    It's not a GI Joe toy.

Thanks for the info on the Insecticon train. If those become toys, I'd prefer them to be less kibble. The bots look like they turn into a train and I can only imagine the insects look like they are a train. Only ants run on a straight track (sometimes).
    There is no chance that Hearts of Steel Insecticons image will become a toy, that's art for the comic.

Megatron's packaging is legit I'm sure.
    Yes. It's ugly packaging and sloppy and pointlessly curved, so it's definitely Hasbro.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    For Insecticons, you have art from Guido Guidi, the artist on the Hearts of Steel comic book, of which no action figures have ever been made, and this is clearly concept art for the comic, not a toy. Here's more of the same concept art: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:Hearts_of_Steel_1ri.jpg
    Foreign sources are often like this, mixing hopes into 'real news'.
    Actually, I think Mastermind Creations IS working on the Insecticons. They already cast Prime (aka Knight Morpher) in plastic, and I think Tycho stumbled upon their announcement from earlier this week about Shockwave and the Insecticons.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...images-171176/

For TF3, Shockwave is probably (underwhelmingly) a security truck (armored car? SWAT Van? of some sort. Uncreatively, the alternate form mimics his rank and function in the Decepticon army.

Meanwhile, Beachcomber HA? I'm not sure we need that. I might buy this if only I will need to use the vehicle as a human operated machine in a diorama. I've not heard that Beachcomber is in the TF3 cast at all. Not that I dislike him. He's always been cool.

JediTricks: I'd welcome and all-new mold to a Voyager Ironhide. Previous Voyager offerings of him (well the old mold) really disappointed, as the chest did not hold together and he was too loose. That's why I was so excited to scale down and grab the Deluxe. If this Ironhide is cool and lives up to my expectations, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

If Silverbolt is in the movie, he is actually the ideal candidate for a Leader Class Autobot (other than Prime - who most of us have at least 2 versions of already).

DARN IT! It does not look like a big helicopter Decepticon is in the 3rd movie so I can finally get a Leader Class Blackout / Grindor - something that should have been made a long time ago!

NEW UPDATE: DOTM Megatron vs. Optimus Prime video!

These are the Voyager toys. I am disappointed that Megatron looks considerably smaller than Prime, especially in Alt mode. You'd think he might be a larger Decepticon truck?

Cool video. I love the use of the old Hasbro music! Makes me want to watch my G1 DVDs
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If Beachcomber is in TF3, he will be mentally impaired, super-violent, and somehow based on an Arabic stereotype. He will also likely be gay and try to hump Sam's leg a few times.

Hey, just going by the awesome respect they showed for Skids and Wheelie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If Beachcomber is in TF3, he will be mentally impaired, super-violent, and somehow based on an Arabic stereotype. He will also likely be gay and try to hump Sam's leg a few times.

Hey, just going by the awesome respect they showed for Skids and Wheelie.
    Well, Wheelie? I kinda think they improved on the G1 version.