Page 433 of 578 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5775
    It was a lateral move. I just meant he showed no resemblance to the original at all.

Skids, though, were he real, would drop his whole pacifist shtick to beat the crap out of Michael Bay.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It was a lateral move. I just meant he showed no resemblance to the original at all.

Skids, though, were he real, would drop his whole pacifist shtick to beat the crap out of Michael Bay.
    Were that possible. If only that were possible.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Actually, I think Mastermind Creations IS working on the Insecticons. They already cast Prime (aka Knight Morpher) in plastic, and I think Tycho stumbled upon their announcement from earlier this week about Shockwave and the Insecticons.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...images-171176/
    Yes, you're right, there are customs, but they're not official products, Guidi's art wasn't meant for toy designs, and those figures won't be readily available to the casual consumer, and they won't be priced like a regular set.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Meanwhile, Beachcomber HA? I'm not sure we need that. I might buy this if only I will need to use the vehicle as a human operated machine in a diorama. I've not heard that Beachcomber is in the TF3 cast at all. Not that I dislike him. He's always been cool.
    It doesn't look like that toy is actually from a movie product (the small size and belly-dragging don't suggest any real-world vehicle that they'd use in these films). I'd guess they're branching off HA into "offscreen" characters and vehicles at a lower pricepoint.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw Jazz, once again at K-Mart. Still not willing to pay their prices for him, since the wave still hasn't shown up widely around here.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up the Rodimus/Galvatron 2 pack from Walmart the other day. Have not gotten around to opening it up yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I picked up the Rodimus/Galvatron 2 pack from Walmart the other day. Have not gotten around to opening it up yet though.
    pikced up the same pack yesterday in Target but I thought it was Rodimus vs Cyclonus? anyway awesome pack...very easy to transform both roots and the inclusion of a metal (yes metal) Matrix of Leadership is awesome...the only down side to the set is that the Matrix doesn't fit anywhere on Rodimus or Cyclonus and therefore is sorta useless...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I saw the Rodimus / Cyclonus pack at Target this morning. I was tempted for a few seconds there.

Ultimately, I turned it down.

I think I'd love it were Cyclonus either Voyager or Leader Class, next to "Hot Rod's" Deluxe Class. I think that woul be more accurate.

However, you can pretend Hot Rod is already Rodimus Prime (in robot mode - they pretty much look alike) and it would make for a good pack.

Maybe I'll buy that the next time around?

Hmmm. Maybe I'll go back to Target right now and see if it's still on the shelf...

Then I could add Kup and Blurr (Blurr should be Scout Class to keep it all in scale then) - and the Masterpiece Grimlock would fit with this group - as could the Osprey version of Springer - I think - isn't he a Voyager figure?

Is there a Voyager figure of Galvatron? What size is Scourge? Voyager would work...

Nah - see how much I'm spending now....??? $$$$$! Too much probably.

Hmmm - but it's not THAT much. I can go pick up Rodimus / Cyclonus and return them in 90 days, too...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I saw the Rodimus / Cyclonus pack at Target this morning. I was tempted for a few seconds there.

Ultimately, I turned it down.

I think I'd love it were Cyclonus either Voyager or Leader Class, next to "Hot Rod's" Deluxe Class. I think that woul be more accurate.

However, you can pretend Hot Rod is already Rodimus Prime (in robot mode - they pretty much look alike) and it would make for a good pack.

Maybe I'll buy that the next time around?

Hmmm. Maybe I'll go back to Target right now and see if it's still on the shelf...

Then I could add Kup and Blurr (Blurr should be Scout Class to keep it all in scale then) - and the Masterpiece Grimlock would fit with this group - as could the Osprey version of Springer - I think - isn't he a Voyager figure?

Is there a Voyager figure of Galvatron? What size is Scourge? Voyager would work...

Nah - see how much I'm spending now....??? $$$$$! Too much probably.

Hmmm - but it's not THAT much. I can go pick up Rodimus / Cyclonus and return them in 90 days, too...
    Galvatron and Scourge are both deluxe. And Galvatron bites the big one, IMHO.

Hasbro is giving us the opportunity to ask 1 question of the TF: Prime production teams. We must submit our question by Friday. What should we ask?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hasbro is giving us the opportunity to ask 1 question of the TF: Prime production teams. We must submit our question by Friday. What should we ask?
    Since TF: Prime (which has mentioned Unicron by name) has been positioned as a follow up to the WFC game series storyline (which shows Optimus receiving the Matrix of Leadership from some consciousness at the core of Cybertron), our curiosity is piqued: will the TF: Prime series explore the mythology and origins of our robot heroes and villains?