Page 438 of 578 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 5775
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Our question for the TF Prime production has been answered, by none other than Duane Capizzi (The Batman, Jackie Chan Adventures, Big Guy & Rusty, Darkwing Duck, MIB the cartoon, and more)...

http://www.actionfigs.com/content.ph...-Producers-Q-A

This would have been posted sooner, but there was a mixup in sending us the wrong answer initially, luckily it was caught and quickly corrected.
    How do you feel about the answer, JT?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Still interested in the Comic?
    If you've got one you don't want, I very well might be.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    How do you feel about the answer, JT?
    Honestly? I think it's way off-base, the thing about "antics" is all that Miko is, she's 100% antics and in the pilot miniseries she drove it forward several times. Bottom line though, their answer let us know in no uncertain terms that they think it's fine and it's going to stay the way it is, so fans like myself can avoid watching it without feeling like we might be missing out. What did you think?

With Target selling PCC 5packs for $10, I bought Double Clutch knowing it was a POS, and even though it lives up to the shame and is actually even WORSE, for the price I paid it has a few small redeeming features. But man, it is terrible in combiner mode and not even that good in robot mode, and the drones are problematic as well.

A buddy talked me into picking up Laser Prime, the alt mode's junky coloring had kept me away previously, along with the weird head, but it's a really good transform and a very good bot. The head isn't as bad in person, it's got light-piping and seems a little manga-esque, but it kinda works here, matches the light-piping in the shoulders and biceps. I had to trim down a tab on the right shoulder though, seems totally pointless there anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Honestly? I think it's way off-base, the thing about "antics" is all that Miko is, she's 100% antics and in the pilot miniseries she drove it forward several times. Bottom line though, their answer let us know in no uncertain terms that they think it's fine and it's going to stay the way it is, so fans like myself can avoid watching it without feeling like we might be missing out. What did you think?
    I thought it was the only answer they could give. I'll still watch because it's just entertaining enough to remind me it's not the Unicron Trilogy and I should be thankful. I also know enough about the TV process to recognize that just spending time in the world will lend itself to greater depth and better writing. And seeing as how this is harmless as it is, better would be icing for me.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I have obtained some Transformers as of late.

Today I found Scourge at TRU to go with my eBay purchase of Rodimus, Galvatron, and Cyclonus in a 3-pack, and the Voyager Springer figure (non-triple-changer). This will make a great display. I think I am done. I'm not sure there are any other figures that can go with this scale, though maybe City Commander Ultra Magnus if I can afford him - though he might better belong with my other just-found? Masterpiece Grimlock is a possibility here, too. I don't own Grimlock but passed on him many times. Hmmmm.

Today I also found Sergeant Kup! Finally! (at TRU at the same time) This looks like an excellent figure. He will go with Blurr (Deluxe) and the Masterpiece Rodimus Prime, which I may wait for a US version to purchase at a better price. These figures lack Decepticons to pose with them. I wonder about my chances of Hasbro producing a Leader Class Cyclonus, Sourge, or Galvatron - or the same for a Takara-Tomy Maserpiece. (The latter might happen because they made Rodimus - however, for Galvatron, I'd want something better looking than his G-1 cannon toy being reproduced. Cyclonus was always the coolest looking!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If you've got one you don't want, I very well might be.
    It's yours. Send me a PM and I'll get it off to you.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Still looking for Wreck-Gar, Kup, and Scourge. I had Kup in my HasbroToyShop cart a few minutes ago, but after a browser crash, they now say it's sold out. So very frustrating.

Yesterday, my mom took me out for a day off of my troubles, and we hit Target where I picked up PCC Leadfoot. Another PCC mediocrity, but kind of a laff, and no major problems for once.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found Wreck Gar at Target yesterday. Picked up the deluxe Optimus from TRU on Saturday as well.

Slowly but surely, I'm starting to make finds once again.

won a mint condition 1987 Throttlebot Goldbug from ebay the other day for $10.00 with shipping. he arrived yesterday and looks great. he'll make a nice addition to the collection.

still waiting on my WST's from ebay, hopefully they will be here by the end of the week or early next week. Still have yet to have a chance to post some pics, hoping to get a chance this Sunday at least to snap off a couple of pics and then hopefully next week I'll be able to post them
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found Kup and Scourge at TRU today. They were $12.99, but I've decided that paying an extra dollar for items I really want and think are worth the price is the way to go, given the incredibly shoddy distribution of all three Hasbro lines I collect lately. (Though coupled with the price hikes, it's made me more selective on which Star Wars and background/resculpt Joes I get.)

Won't be able to open them for a few days, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.