Page 446 of 591 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5907
    Best wishes to you jets and heels. I'm going to definitely buy a second kup. I will be displayed him as as vehicle and a robot. I'll have to get an extra classics hot rod because the masterpiece is too big. I'm going to buy some of the dark of the moon figures but not all of them. And I'm going to get to leader class iron heights. Sentinel prime interest me. But shockwave in vehicle mode does not. I'll probably by multiple megatron's.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My target with in stockton. I use the number chet and heels provided but they wouldn't stockton. The store harley has anything. The store hardly has anything. No new star wars and no new transformers.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    My target with in stockton. I use the number chet and heels provided but they wouldn't stockton. The store harley has anything. The store hardly has anything. No new star wars and no new transformers.
    Apparently, here's another one of my attempts to use voice-to-text from my Droid in a night club. I need to translate:

My Target wouldn't stock the figures. I used J&H's sku for Sentinel Prime and the guy went in the back and returned saying they had them, but they couldn't be put out before the street date next Monday.

My store was empty again, today.

ToysRUs.com has free shipping for orders over $100.

Some of these are pre-orders, but they'll ship a day ahead of the official release time.

I got:

Leader Sentinel Prime
    Voyager Megatron
    Deluxe Starscream
    Deluxe Crankcase (Dread)
    Deluxe Roadbuster
    Deluxe Kup (from the earlier assortment - I want 2 of him and already had one)

Legends Size (there's a new name for 'em (Cyberverse or something - and they're slightly bigger than Legends, too) - Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Ironhide.

They make Bumblebee, SideSwipe, and some of the Wreckers and Crankcase, too - I think. But I want to see them in the stores to judge their scale.

I really want to get the Human Alliance Roadbuster!!! HTS is out of stock right now.

They have to make Decepticons that interact on the HA scale!

Thanks for clearing that up, Josh.

Yesterday I scored a couple of the HA Basics...Icepick and Sandstorm.

Today after work I am going to try to find a deluxe Starscream. Some folks in my area have mentioned seeing him around.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Wow, no posts about the DOTM launch date yesterday?

Here's the rundown on what I got so far:

Deluxes-Starscream, Bumblebee, Crankcase, Jolt, Barricade, Sideswipe, Roadbuster, Topspin, Ratchet

Voyagers-Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, Shockwave, Skyhammer

Leader: Sentinel Prime (got him on May 2nd)

Cybertech Scouts: Megatron, Powerglide, Blackout, Sentinel Prime

HA Basics: all of wave 1

HA Regular: Bumblebee with Sam

I said earlier I wasn't going to get much. Yeah, I totally blew that.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

The only figure I'm interested in is Scout Powerglide and maybe the new regular size HA figure molds. How is Powerglide?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    How is Powerglide?
    He's a cool figure. Fits in good with the classics line.

The weapons are a big plus. They transform and integrate in both modes. I originally wanted him for the classics-feel to him, but the weapons are now my favorite aspect of him. Armed to the teeth, no joke.

One gripe, but it isn't too much to take away my enjoyment of him....PG has landing gear, but the back half of the alt mode is too heavy so it can't sit flat on them.

I say if you find him, buy him. You'll be glad you did.

Did the stores restock any Generations/Reveal the Shield stuff? It'll come as no surprise that I couldn't care less about the movie stuff.

They didn't here, Chux. Of course that doesn't mean other areas didn't.

Maybe no one is posting about DOTM finds because no one is looking for the crap.
    Stir the pot.