Page 457 of 578 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5777
  1. #4561

  2. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Better head than the '84 version.
    Yeah, but the way the cut the helmet, it's a bit more Megatron than Windcharger.

    "He's more man now than machine. Twisted and evil." - Cybertronian Star Wars

    That's going in my sig.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  3. #4563
    It may be because I don't get many Scout figures, but the poseability on Windcharger is nice. Spread the legs, put the hands on the hips, and turn the head slightly to the side, and he's the cocky SOB his original filecard described him as being.

  4. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It may be because I don't get many Scout figures, but the poseability on Windcharger is nice. Spread the legs, put the hands on the hips, and turn the head slightly to the side, and he's the cocky SOB his original filecard described him as being.
    Scouts have had a lot of poseability for a while now, although it does vary quite a lot. Windcharger has a decent amount, although the benchmark I think is Breacher.

    BTW, your description of that pose reminds me of the Three Amigos' salute.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #4565
    I can hardly wait to join the Windcharger conversation.

  6. #4566
    My Target has tons of HA Leadfoots. I bought my 2 but see them all the time now.

    JT, I hope they still make HA Top Spin.

    What of an exclusive DELUXE sized Leadfoot with an EU car, Twin Twist? I had heard of this as another Target exclusive, but have no new information on it.

    With my Cyberverse Wrecker collction complete, I am looking to complete the Wreckers in HA and Deluxe editions as well.

    Looking back on Sentinel Prime - a fire truck design is so cool, isn't it? I had a toy firetruck when I was a kid. I loved playing with it. Mine squirted water and honked its horn. I used to crawl on the floor while I made it roll to imaginary fires. Now I could make him roll into my Megatron or Optimus Prime figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  7. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What of an exclusive DELUXE sized Leadfoot with an EU car, Twin Twist? I had heard of this as another Target exclusive, but have no new information on it.
    They're making a 2pack for Target of stealth force mode Leadfoot with a slight repaint of Topspin (they mistakenly wrote Twin twist in the slide, but it appears they're sticking with Topspin).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  8. #4568
    TFW2005 reports that there is a Takara-Tomy prototype of a Masterpiece Ultra Magnus with transforming trailer being developed!

    I only wish the truck cab was not a repaint of Optimus Prime, but it's own exclusively ultra awesome Ultra Magnus sculpt.

    My whole dream of the trailer and cab being totally connected and transforming together will probably not be realized.

    The thing is, with MotorMaster back in G1 - Hasbro was able to do something like this. Why not have TT do it in Masterpiece Scale for Magnus.

    The cab will become his feet again. A whole new transformation scheme with a large scale bot.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  9. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    TFW2005 reports that there is a Takara-Tomy prototype of a Masterpiece Ultra Magnus with transforming trailer being developed!

    I only wish the truck cab was not a repaint of Optimus Prime, but it's own exclusively ultra awesome Ultra Magnus sculpt.

    My whole dream of the trailer and cab being totally connected and transforming together will probably not be realized.

    The thing is, with MotorMaster back in G1 - Hasbro was able to do something like this. Why not have TT do it in Masterpiece Scale for Magnus.

    The cab will become his feet again. A whole new transformation scheme with a large scale bot.
    It's a concept piece, not a prototype. It may not go anywhere. It appears to use the new smaller MP Prime so Ultra Magnus would still be smaller than the existing MP Optimus we already have.

    Your "dream" was already realized in the Titanium 6" line in G1 style, and the RiD line had one that was slightly legoformed but mostly what it sounds like you're talking about.

    http://www.tfu.info/2007/Autobot/Tit...ltramagnus.htm

    http://www.tfu.info/2001/Autobot/Ult...ltramagnus.htm
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #4570
    FYI: I was going through the printable coupons on target.com, and one is a manufacturers coupon (good only at Target) for "$5 off your total TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon toy purchase of $5.99 or more." It expires 10/16/2011.



    Yup, that's $5 off $5.99. I'm stopping by tomorrow, and methinks that's a deal I'll have to use if they have Powerglide or Guzzle in stock.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO